Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Most Violent and Powerful Movie Scenes

Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    About 5 minutes away... but perhaps unlike you I can't eat their anymore.
    (I used to all the time, but now financially and with just a few good teeth left... well you get the idea.) {sigh}
    Lack of Teeth or not, I'd gum the fuckers to death LOL!!! There is only a few in Canada so far(I live in the Toronto area), but i visit a few when i am in Florida luv there fries
    Too True!

(FL here and I will keep you in mind when I gum the next one. Takeout Only... too embarrassing! About 1/2 my family lives up Toronto way.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 04-05-2018 at 05:55 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    (FL here and I will keep you in mind when I gum the next one. Takeout Only... too embarrassing! About 1/2 my family lives up Toronto way.)
    Do you visit them?? Not to be that nosy, where about do they live?? I actually live in Thornhill, which is a wee bit north of Toronto, but i grew up in North York(called that now but it was Willowdale in my younger days), and are you saying you are living in Florida?? I stay in the Pembroke Pines area, not sure if you golf or not but Pembroke Lakes is a great course as well
    Actually as far as i know Idol is not that far away from T O. either, and i still haven't met the putz in person yet
    Funny you are worried about the lack of choppers, yet i find it hard to find someone that isn't 300 pounds. Not saying by any means i am a lightweight, but jeez it is scary some times and the clothes there wear is even scarier!!, the joke i have is they must look in a skinny mirror when they purchase there wardrobe...

Last edited by shaina; 04-05-2018 at 07:43 PM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    No, recent visits, I don't fly (health issues) and in the midst of a brutal property closing. {sigh}

Other answers... Up there (IDK), one is a Winter Olympiad athlete, yes Florida, I was on a golf team in HS*, but rarely play anymore...and actually I'm losing weight but the clothes still don't fit right.

(Actually... I shouldn't say brutal (too strong a word). as my solicitor said I just made $2K for doing nothing.)

Now you know why I've been hanging out more often. Though I do worry how my friend Meg is doing.

*Fyi... My Cousin owned a driving range / Pitch & Putt (9 hole) in NY.
    Last edited by Stehle; 04-06-2018 at 07:08 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    No, recent visits, I don't fly (health issues) and in the midst of a brutal property closing. {sigh} Sorry to hear about both buddy

Other answers... Up there (IDK), one is a Winter Olympiad athlete, That's cool yes Florida, I was on a golf team in HS*, but rarely play anymore...and actually I'm losing weight but the clothes still don't fit right. I play less than i used too, but i still love the game, and most of my clothes have spandex/lycra (or technical fabrics in them now

(Actually... I shouldn't say brutal (too strong a word). as my solicitor said I just made $2K for doing nothing.) I call that a bonus

Now you know why I've been hanging out more often. Though I do worry how my friend Meg is doing. I would consider that an awful excuse

*Fyi... My Cousin owned a driving range / Pitch & Putt (9 hole) in NY. That is cool, i have actually never played in NY. but they do have some great courses there.
    I have gone through some health issues (kidney) since i turned 50, but before that frigging nothing really!!..

And being honest, i can fly but i prefer to drive if i can, like i have been driving to Florida for over 30 years. I used to drive straight through (about 26hrs sometimes less), but the last few years i stopped and stayed in a hotel. And i will tell you i love Florida and chances are i will end up retiring there

Are you going to stay in Florida?? or is there somewhere else you are thinking of living??

I can say it is a nice to have you around, at the wonderful FST, maybe i will figure out that worry about Meg thing
    Last edited by shaina; 04-06-2018 at 08:33 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Yes, staying in Florida. (Don't mind the heat... Part Island boy here... Trinidad, Barbados, British Guiana / Suriname (Now just Guiana.)

Portuguese, Island Accented Slang: "Hay how da man?" ...but a bit of a N.J. accent now.

My upstate N.Y. accent: "Bahb paak the caah!"

(Thank you. I love FST.)

Health issues for me... Trust me... you don't want to know.
    Last edited by Stehle; 04-07-2018 at 03:25 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Yes, staying in Florida
    Health issues for me... Trust me... you don't want to know.
    Happy, Sad, Puzzled.....

My motto: If you can go to the bathroom sitting or standing without seeing anything red in the bowl , you are good
    When you wake up in the morning and occasionally you have wood, and have something/someone to use/do with it, again you are good
    Then if you just plain wake up in the morning you are good
    Other than that, i have no frigging idea about anything else.....

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    When you wake up in the morning and occasionally you have wood, and have something/someone to use/do with it, again you are good
    Idol is going to get jealous (gel-ass) if you keep flirting with Stehl
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm not into ethnic types as I don't want to have to mark any more holidays on my calendar.

Also as you were talking wood I believe you meant Stihl, homo.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-07-2018 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Idol is going to get jealous (gel-ass) if you keep flirting with Stehl
    Idol has nothing to worry about, but i can say i don't go that way "(gel-ass)" , now you on the other hand

Attachment 179609

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Speaking of chainsaws.

Respect my lack of authority.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast