Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone Help Me With This Christmas Worksheeet

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Man you Kids have it easy nowadays.The Teacher gives you Homework and you just jump on the Internet and ask for help or use a search Engine.We had to walk to a Library.....5 Miles away to get the Answers.

Lazy Generation.

FC B)

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 November 2003 - 02:33
    Man you Kids have it easy nowadays.The Teacher gives you Homework and you just jump on the Internet and ask for help or use a search Engine.We had to walk to a Library.....5 Miles away to get the Answers.

Lazy Generation.

FC B)
    This kid would be in trouble if bibliographies were require. A link to any forum let alone a pirate forum would raise flags.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    erm 11. was not bob marley as you suggest but actually the ghost of christmas past.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED
    lol i will ask santa to come on mabe he will know the answers

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+25 November 2003 - 01:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 25 November 2003 - 01:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 November 2003 - 02:33

Lazy Generation.

FC B)
    This kid would be in trouble if bibliographies were require. A link to any forum let alone a pirate forum would raise flags. [/b][/quote]
    Like i said this is extra credit. I needed some points so yea... and btw you dont need to cite worksheets

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@25 November 2003 - 01:45
    erm 11. was not bob marley as you suggest but actually the ghost of christmas past.
    r u sure? i thought Marley told Scrooge that he would be visited by 3 Ghosts.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing+25 November 2003 - 02:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (judgeofallandnothing @ 25 November 2003 - 02:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@25 November 2003 - 01:45
    r u sure? i thought Marley told Scrooge that he would be visited by 3 Ghosts. [/b][/quote]
    Thats correct - Marley (his old boss) visited him first and told him of the ghosts

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    About a half mile north of where the old firestation used to be before I torched it to a pile of smoldering ash
    Really I think you should tell your teacher where you got the answers at it would be really hillarious to see the look on her face

Kinda like when I quoted something out of a Bathroom Reader book page number included

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    What grade are you in?
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    i dont really see the problem with asking for help here - if you werent asking here, youd be in a library looking it up, or on google...this forum is just a really specific search engine, where people do the searching for you

hope you get them all mate
    <insert signature here>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast