Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. what.cd

zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    I was a long time member of What and Waffles and still at "E" --if they want to build out the user base, which they should- they should offer open signups and then weed out the people that are lame.

Just my opinion as an older girl and seen it all before..

2. BitTorrent   -   #182
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeygirly View Post
    I was a long time member of What and Waffles and still at "E" --if they want to build out the user base, which they should- they should offer open signups and then weed out the people that are lame.

Just my opinion as an older girl and seen it all before..
    I agree, and apollo did do this at the beginning

3. BitTorrent   -   #183
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Therefore, we see such a mess in the release: many report, transcoders, releases no seeders, etc.

4. BitTorrent   -   #184
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus_lt View Post
    ... many report, transcoders, releases no seeders, etc.
    I know thery're all over the media but I still can't believe that there are enough transgenders on Apollo to make any difference. As for reports, let us be honest and just say rats who have no lives. .
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #185
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Both pth ans apollo are planning on doing interviews for those who are not on 'high level' aka hard to get into trackers.
    LSS #1

6. BitTorrent   -   #186
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Therefore, we see such a mess in the release: many report, transcoders, releases no seeders, etc.
    I don't see this as an important issue. It will be cleaned up eagerly by volunteers.

The site surely got tons of dedicated ex-whatcd users that are simply not interested in tv or movie torrenting (ie they can't get in through a BTN or PTP recruitment thread), who don't post on forums (the majority of whatcd users probably do not even know about invite forums), and did not take screenshots to prove they were active whatcd users (the majority did not have screenshots).

7. BitTorrent   -   #187
    The site surely got tons of dedicated ex-whatcd users that are simply not interested in tv or movie torrenting (ie they can't get in through a BTN or PTP recruitment thread), who don't post on forums (the majority of whatcd users probably do not even know about invite forums), and did not take screenshots to prove they were active whatcd users (the majority did not have screenshots).
    If there is no profile of screenshots, you can provide a screenshot of invitations to what.cd and a screenshot of uTorrent with torrent from what.cd Also do not forget about the friends you have known for what.cd - they will help. In general who wants to, he receives an invitation.

8. BitTorrent   -   #188
    If there is no profile of screenshots, you can provide a screenshot of invitations to what.cd and a screenshot of uTorrent with torrent from what.cd Also do not forget about the friends you have known for what.cd - they will help. In general who wants to, he receives an invitation.
    Meh, it was not that easy when I went into their irc channel, and noone from here pm'd me with an invite either. I eventually got in the hard way by getting PU on PtP. I think open signups is a better route.

I do prefer the new trumping rules of PTH over Apollo though, that is a step in the right direction in our post-whatcd times.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 12-24-2016 at 07:58 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #189
    The only thing which is difficult to get there, it's P and E. I wanted to get to the E, there was a man on the what.cd that could be invited, but did not have time

10. BitTorrent   -   #190
    I'm sure your local dealer has E in stock.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast