Thread: Newsleecher not working for me, Help!!

Hi. I'm really sorry if I'm being a pain, or even in the right Forum, but I don't know where else to ask, and could use some help.
    I downloaded NZB (TV) "Good Girls S01E06 HDTV x264-SVA" (Posted by Caballero, thanks).
    When I click on and download NZB it opens NewsLeecher, and downloads it from a variety of groups. The file name is a bunch of numbers and letters, with a rar or par at the end. (I also am using Newsguy)
    I then go to the downloads and open the folders and move the files all into the same new folder. They used to now be rar files, with pars and I'd extract them, but now they have somehow changed to a different type of unknown file...not a rar or par.
    I tried renaming them with a .rar, but get a message they are unknown, or corrupt when I try to extract them. I see one par2 file in the "flowed" folder, but when I click on it it says repair not needed 100%, but other files did not change to rars.
    This is what I get in the Newsleecher log:
    9:40:09 AM * Server response: "=ybegin part=3 total=17 line=128 size=12318548 name=Eu93U67wn2wmOTmh2yaS9OHPg47l". Part Msg ID: "5BtpWLeKqT5gMNQ0Ba49qij1OL@aZJW4n_y.hBo".
    9:40:09 AM * Note : The part renaming is probably caused by a corrupt message-id index on the server.
    9:40:09 AM * Note2: The file will probably come down corrupt. Please inform about the problem in the NewsLeecher User Forum.
    9:40:09 AM Renaming downloading article part# 2 of "ce0f2f6612274145991c73f751f627b7 "ce0f2f6612274145991c73f751f627b7.vol15+16.par2"" from server "news.newsguy.com".
    I'm not sure what I did, but usually I have no problem extracting stuff. Any ideas would be appreciated.....I didn't see any help in the NL forums....thanks.
    T

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    You should change to SABnzbd to download the video. Uploaders are using sophisticated obfuscation to slow down the removal of the files by the DMCA.
    I just checked the above nzb and it completed fine using SABnzbd.
    Here is the link to download the newsreader: https://sabnzbd.org/

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Worked like a charm....thanks again det. Looks like I'm done with Newsleecher!!

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    I wondered if it was something to do with the NZB, its only because I can get the same release from a NZB file from another indexer and it downloads fine