Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Strange Sound, Screeching Songs...et Cetera

Forget '' Strange sound ,Screeching Songs'' , for mp3singles download Blubster and read my guide here

2. Music   -   #72
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by sharedholder@7 January 2004 - 00:08
    Forget '' Strange sound ,Screeching Songs'' , for mp3singles download Blubster and read my guide here
    Sure,

But how about Full Albums at High Quality and Well Tagged?

If that sounds appealing, try SoulSeek.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

3. Music   -   #73
    High Quality and Well Tagged files are on Blubster too , and please don't start again the story about B & S .

Cheers:
    -SH-

4. Music   -   #74
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    y dont they just lock this topic it is pointless keeping it open. how are noobs supposed to read pinned topics when they are left open!

5. Music   -   #75
    uNdEaD$$$
    I've never had this problem, Ever. I've found the songs to be less than perfect but nothing wrong with them.

6. Music   -   #76
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by wormless@7 January 2004 - 02:12
    y dont they just lock this topic it is pointless keeping it open. how are noobs supposed to read pinned topics when they are left open!
    There was a shitload of topics coming to MusicWorld about Screeching mp3's etc.
    Pinned was created so we can Merge all talk about it.
    No need to close it, yet.

@ Shareholder,
    I didnt start the topics about Blubster, i merely stated my opinion about it.
    I dont have Guts enuff to start a topics like "Forget SoulSeek" etc,
    the way you have introduced the blubster was not really nice in my opinion,
    why drag SoulSeek in to the Topic Title?
    You're gettin some "feedback" from hardcore SS users everytime now on
    when you post about blubster and i dont think it was your intension.
    Next time when you have a New Program to post about, try not to
    do it on other programs expence, it is clearly not working.

Cheers
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

7. Music   -   #77
    Naked Nudist
    Originally posted by RanzigeRidder@29 December 2003 - 17:04
    Life would be so much easier if people stopped sharing the music files with the screeching noises, I sometimes encounter a file that has been shared by more than 100 users which is crap. This means there are a lot of people downloading these crappy files and never listen to it, or don't delete them.
    Personally I always listen to the tracks I have downloaded and if I encounter any abnormalities in it I immediately trash the file from my shared folder, if everybody could just do this. What is the sense in keeping this shit on your computer anyway it only takes up space!
    OK lets say you want an unreleased song such as one off of the upcoming Incubus cd. Say you search for the song and come up with 100 users. If you download it from multiple sources your getting bits and peices from lots of people. That means if only one person out of the hundred is an riaa server and you get a small part of the song from them it will have the screech in it. So what you do is set kazaa to download from only one or two users and you will prob get a good version. Most of these files are 128 bitrate so go for the 192. I have gotten a few 192 bitrate songs that were messed but vary few compared to the lower ones. Hope this Helps. :beerchug:

8. Music   -   #78
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by DRACOJOE2+10 January 2004 - 14:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DRACOJOE2 @ 10 January 2004 - 14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RanzigeRidder@29 December 2003 - 17:04
    Life would be so much easier if people stopped sharing the music files with the screeching noises, I sometimes encounter a file that has been shared by more than 100 users which is crap. This means there are a lot of people downloading these crappy files and never listen to it, or don&#39;t delete them.
    Personally I always listen to the tracks I have downloaded and if I encounter any abnormalities in it I immediately trash the file from my shared folder, if everybody could just do this. What is the sense in keeping this shit on your computer anyway it only takes up space&#33;
    OK lets say you want an unreleased song such as one off of the upcoming Incubus cd. Say you search for the song and come up with 100 users. If you download it from multiple sources your getting bits and peices from lots of people. That means if only one person out of the hundred is an riaa server and you get a small part of the song from them it will have the screech in it. So what you do is set kazaa to download from only one or two users and you will prob get a good version. Most of these files are 128 bitrate so go for the 192. I have gotten a few 192 bitrate songs that were messed but vary few compared to the lower ones. Hope this Helps. :beerchug: [/b][/quote]
    Thats wrong, it only does multiple sources of the same file, e.g. using filesizes.

So if... (I&#39;m making these figures up as an example)
    So screechy one = 3648 Kb
    Normal one = 3886 Kb

If you select to download one that is 3886 Kb, you will not get any of the screechy one mixed in, since its a different file.

9. Music   -   #79
    Naked Nudist
    No your wrong. Mp3s are made up out of packets and at a set bitrate each packet contians the same amount of bits wether it is music screaching or silent so a song with the screeching will be the same size as the good one because the bad packets of bits replace the good ones that are supposed to be there. Anyway what I was saying is dont download the 128 bits per socond sample rate song because thats what most of the bad songs are at. Download the 192 bitrate ones. I didnt say andthing about the actual file size.

10. Music   -   #80
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by DRACOJOE2@10 January 2004 - 14:54
    No your wrong. Mp3s are made up out of packets and at a set bitrate each packet contians the same amount of bits wether it is music screaching or silent so a song with the screeching will be the same size as the good one because the bad packets of bits replace the good ones that are supposed to be there. Anyway what I was saying is dont download the 128 bits per socond sample rate song because thats what most of the bad songs are at. Download the 192 bitrate ones. I didnt say andthing about the actual file size.
    But the RIAA must make the files in someway, like we rip them. It is very hard to make 2 exactly the same rips of the same CD isn&#39;t it, 2 that could be called identical anyway. So hence it would be very hard for them to do what you said. Wouldn&#39;t it?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast