Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Is Good Game For My Computer?

muchspl2
    AV > you

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+3 December 2003 - 04:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 3 December 2003 - 04:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@3 December 2003 - 04:09
    user error , downloaded games don&#39;t "mess up your computer"
    when I first got Kazaa I downloaded games from it which I later relized a game carryed a virus [/b][/quote]
    Erm, thats what the verified hashes are for mate

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+3 December 2003 - 04:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 3 December 2003 - 04:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@3 December 2003 - 04:09
    user error , downloaded games don&#39;t "mess up your computer"
    when I first got Kazaa I downloaded games from it which I later relized a game carryed a virus [/b][/quote]
    Dont download games off kazaa, use suprnova.org

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Half Life : Counter Strike
    B)

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    I prefer going down to my fairly local GameStation store and trading some hard earned cash for the latest titles (currently, I haven&#39;t done that yet, but I do it for the GC coz it&#39;s the best). By indulging yourself in the deelights of piracy you are supporting terrorism and will result in the rise of Saddama bin Ladein - according to those silly trailers at the beginning of VHS films.

6. Games   -   #16
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by phAnt0m buRn@3 December 2003 - 16:02
    I prefer going down to my fairly local GameStation store and trading some hard earned cash for the latest titles (currently, I haven&#39;t done that yet, but I do it for the GC coz it&#39;s the best). By indulging yourself in the deelights of piracy you are supporting terrorism and will result in the rise of Saddama bin Ladein - according to those silly trailers at the beginning of VHS films.
    No, thats talking about the crime gangs who mass produce copywrighted things and sell them to the people who own market stalls, and "a friend of a friend&#39;s friend&#39;s friend..."

7. Games   -   #17
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by phAnt0m buRn@3 December 2003 - 17:02
    yea if I smoke marijuana I will kill somebody driving
    don&#39;t be so gullible and believe everything our government spout off to control the masses

8. Games   -   #18
    if you could download oil then you would aid terrorism, in fact thinging about it buy buying games you are, cus the package is made from oil, oh and the disks are, oh oh and the ink....

like i said i&#39;m very tired
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12