Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accounts

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ok, Lets get rid of the quotes(Imagine me saying that ) and start anew. There was a thread recently where abnoxious material was posted. The next post denounced the material. Same person who posted it. B) I am not going to name the thread for obvious reasons. BUT WHAT IS THE BLOODY POINT.

Sorry for shouting, apple and all that.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Cool......BB is on a rampage Go DUDE GO!!

I'll stand behind you pointing and going "YEAH!!"

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley@20 December 2003 - 02:10
    Name the Fred boaby - stop being a nice old has been.
    You stay behind your bars till this is over JP Fug. Someone is going to get hurt(Probably me ).

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley+20 December 2003 - 02:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr JP Fugley @ 20 December 2003 - 02:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@20 December 2003 - 02:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mr JP Fugley
    @20 December 2003 - 02:10
    Name the Fred boaby - stop being a nice old has been.

You stay behind your bars till this is over JP Fug. Someone is going to get hurt(Probably me ).
    me can take hurt. [/b][/quote]
    On my behalf?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You wont get hurt while I&#39;m around

Altho thats only for the next few minutes ..........erm tell em Jonno said he&#39;d fart on em

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Looks as if it has cooled down for the night. Noticed some of the alleged suspects never took part. I will close with this statement to the Admin/Mods. Name them and shame them(If they deserve to be shamed). I can assume, or can I, that it will not include any of the heirarchy of the Forum? What exactly do you do when you are on moderation.

Come oan ma wee boy. You have more guts than that old bugger that used to represent you.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i&#39;m glad u made this thread bigboab. no one confessed to any multiple user accounts in mine either, though. it&#39;s just one of those things mate, it&#39;s enough to make a bat grin. i&#39;ll tell you something though, it&#39;s not some new, punk kids with multiple accounts. not some pissed off members who want to get revenge in secret, not usually, afaik. it&#39;s the established order, the well known members. and maybe they think i want to crucify them, to trick them into telling their other accounts, so they will get into trouble. but that&#39;s not the case, i just want to have a laugh. when i first joined i was upset about it too. but back then i couldn&#39;t trace ip&#39;s and deal with people who use proxies. so i just went on instinct. and i did catch fugley and he confessed to using a fake account. but i soon regretted it, because at the end of the day IT&#39;S JUST A FORUM. if people wanna have multiple accounts, so be it. the mods probably keep track of all of them anyway, it&#39;s not as if anyone is getting away with anything. they(the mods) bring down the law on the ones that get out of hand, like chalkymongoose and hypoluxa. so relax, it&#39;s just a thing, robert.

sh8t, i dint mean to make such a long azz post

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    i think the mods should let us know who jpol&#39;s other name is

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by kAb@22 December 2003 - 00:43
    i think the mods should let us know who jpol&#39;s other name is
    It&#39;s blatantly obvious

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by bigboab@20 December 2003 - 01:35
    Ok&#33; Other than fun, what is the point. Is it to get yourself to back up your own points. I am probably the only one on this Forum that is officially seeing a psychiatrist . I am now starting to wonder if I should be the only one.
    I speak for everyone when I say ...no one backs up my points.
    Also, the mods don&#39;t know what my other accounts are, so how would they show it?
    I understand they can match the same IP address and provider but sometimes I&#39;m here on dialup.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast