Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Admin Conspiracy

I have been a member on this forum for a couple of months (another account), mostly just reading and not posting. I offered Paul help in the past because I had experience with the software but he didn't needed it back then.

All I know is that he had badly neglected his studies and that he now was going to work harder on that. He said that he couldn't combine it with monitoring the forum a couple hours a day.

I have seen him pop in a couple times on the forum. But his status was hidden from the active user list so only mods could see that.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Error403@20 December 2003 - 13:10
    I have been a member on this forum for a couple of months (another account), mostly just reading and not posting. I offered Paul help in the past because I had experience with the software but he didn't needed it back then.

All I know is that he had badly neglected his studies and that he now was going to work harder on that. He said that he couldn't combine it with monitoring the forum a couple hours a day.

I have seen him pop in a couple times on the forum. But his status was hidden from the active user list so only mods could see that.
    Just out of interest what was your other name?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Poster
    Does it really matter.

We are all just characters anyway. So even if it were the same people, the characters have changed.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Glad the board is still here, that's all. B)

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    thats what happens when they get kids running the board!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO+20 December 2003 - 14:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 20 December 2003 - 14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Error403@20 December 2003 - 13:10
    I have been a member on this forum for a couple of months (another account), mostly just reading and not posting. I offered Paul help in the past because I had experience with the software but he didn&#39;t needed it back then.

All I know is that he had badly neglected his studies and that he now was going to work harder on that. He said that he couldn&#39;t combine it with monitoring the forum a couple hours a day.

Just out of interest what was your other name? [/b][/quote]
    i second that

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    kazaa2002's Avatar lost
    Originally posted by jetje@20 December 2003 - 12:47
    ... I think it shows there attachment to this community and their dedication to this board, that they wouldnot let it just die&nbsp;

Just out of respect to all the former and current admins it would be nice to drop these kind of theories and just be happy the forum is running as it is&#33;
    Thanks for the overview, some times it is necessary to explain to others

it is the small things that usually drive us mad

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    How do you know i&#39;m not pual?
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@21 December 2003 - 18:31
    Most people like Paul.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by callum+21 December 2003 - 15:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 21 December 2003 - 15:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@21 December 2003 - 18:31
    Most people like Paul. [/b][/quote]
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast