Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Won Pop Idol

Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+23 December 2003 - 20:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 23 December 2003 - 20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Simon Cowell@23 December 2003 - 19:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman
    @23 December 2003 - 20:27
    well simon old spud i believe you are wrong as usual. she is a fat cow who can&#39;t sing and her winning is a travesty.

Look Pete. One of these days you&#39;re going to have to realise that you&#39;re out of touch. I mean look at you, you&#39;re so 1980. Ever since Kylie and Jason you&#39;ve been nothing more than a sweaty old has been.

You&#39;re just jealous because i get all the chicks.
    Can I get a job with you my band, The Withcheeses, do country and western covers of classic punk songs. We&#39;re the next big thing... [/b][/quote]
    well you know what you need to do to get a contract with simons BMG, Drop to your knees....

and simon i am not out of touch, you are the one with the waist band up to your armpits.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Originally posted by BILLY&#045;THE&#045;FISH@21 December 2003 - 02:23
    I could&#39;nt care less&#33;&#33;

In fact I care more about whether to take a shit in a minute or wait until I get up in the morning?????

By the way the time here now is 01:24
    What do you think???
    By the Way I saved it until the morning&#33;

NICE&#33;&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #63
    I think some people on here are being too nasty to Michelle.

I read an interview with her on Teletext yesterday, and she said that she chooses to be the way she is. She could lose weight if she wants to, but she is happy the way she is.

It&#39;s good to see a girl win Pop Idol for once, instead of all those pretty little boys. Why does it matter how she looks, as long as she can sing?

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@23 December 2003 - 23:03
    I read an interview with her on Teletext yesterday, and she said that she chooses to be the way she is. She could lose weight if she wants to, but she is happy the way she is.
    that&#39;s what most people with a problem they deny say.

It was rigged. but you didn&#39;t hear it from me.

Nikki x.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    mmm...lets see how long that lasts...

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Poster
    listen sparkle pet, do you think mothers want their daughters to be told it&#39;s ok to be clinically obese? i think not. i know i have put a few pounds on myself in recent years but i am an old man for christs sake.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #67
    thh..... thh...... thh.....

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Poster
    come on gareth lad, spit it out, don&#39;t just stand there making incoherent noises.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Poster
    Originally posted by Gareth Gates@24 December 2003 - 00:05
    well then come on big boy

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jordan (aka Katie Price)+24 December 2003 - 00:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jordan (aka Katie Price) @ 24 December 2003 - 00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gareth Gates@24 December 2003 - 00:05
    well then come on big boy [/b][/quote]
    were you speaking to em there jordan lass?

oooh cyber, cyber...oooh. :"> :*

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast