Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question

trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    koooool yer i agree but the down side that its harder to record and more expensive like u gotta buy a dvd recoreder thing and then u gotta buy the cd but with VHS u just get a blank tape and hit recored but DVD is way better and
    wats VCD? or SVCD

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by trajillo@27 December 2003 - 09:29
    koooool yer i agree but the down side that its harder to record and more expensive like u gotta buy a dvd recoreder thing and then u gotta buy the cd but with VHS u just get a blank tape and hit recored but DVD is way better and
    wats VCD? or SVCD
    vhs is only cheap because it's old technology - it used to be very expensive

vcd = video cd
    svcd= super video cd

ways of putting movies on to normal cd's, of a similar quality to vhs. They can be played back on most (but not all) dvd players.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by trajillo@27 December 2003 - 10:29
    wats VCD? or SVCD
    I record TV Progs. on my computer with TV card and can edit them and create dvd's with very little effort. No more wasted space taken up by ads and crap i dont want.

I can fit 3 hours on one DVD without any loss of quality.
    Robert00000

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    yeh how much do u think a video card with Video and Audio In costs or is there an Alteritave like maybe a USB video in plug?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12