Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Star Sign

Originally posted by Billy_Dean@31 December 2003 - 05:25
    No Hobbes, you're a Virgo alright!

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22) You are the logical type and hate disorder. Your nit-picking attitude is sickening to your friends and co-workers. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while fucking. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

Most of it is correct. My apartment only has a floor theorically though, as I have not seen it for years.

As I said, I am conflicted. I crave a clean apartment, but I couldn't bother making the effort.

Actually, I fall blissfully asleep after fucking, only the bitch wakes me and wants to talk about what that meant for the "relationship" and all that. I believe in the 2:1 rule in regard to orgasms. You got to let her get her sugar if you want repeat business.

Why do women crave post-sex cuddling and men only want the blissful embrace of sleep. Perhaps we were not meant for each other.

Seriously, isn't that moment of clarity and that floating feeling of "oneness" bettter than the orgasm iteslf.

BTW you bitch, you don't chose pimpin', it choses you. A true pimp is 24/7/365.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I'm a Crab, I guess thats why I itch so much

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #13
    BANNED
    Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22) You are the artistic type and have a difficult time dealing with reality. If you are a male you are probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. Most Libra women are whores. All Libras die of venereal disease.

The crab Jonno? Is that Cancer?

Cancer (June 23 - July 22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@31 December 2003 - 04:44

The crab Jonno? Is that Cancer?

Cancer (June 23 - July 22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

Erm........well apart from the Welfare (only ever been on that once, and only for 2 weeks ) bit that's pretty much right

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #15
    So what are you, or were you not born?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order

Wait a minute..., Queer?

I had no idea.

....and the missus is gonna be pissed

7. Lounge   -   #17
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Scorpio please BD

8. Lounge   -   #18
    BANNED
    Certainly Linda ...

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22) You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@31 December 2003 - 06:06
    Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22) You are the worst of the lot.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@31 December 2003 - 06:06
    Certainly Linda ...

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22) You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

Billy, other than the fact that you have a Chimpanzee in a soccer uniform as your avatar, what traits might you have?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast