Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtf..... Why Is It Still A .dat

Originally posted by yamraj17@8 January 2004 - 03:46
    Hey ! I had a similar probs. The movie file that I had downloaded just disappeared. I retrieved the file using Norton Antivirus' UnErase Wizard( It had been deleted).
    The file that I retrieved was an incomplete dl. So I tried to copy the file onto My Shared Folder so that the dl can be completed. But somthing goes wrong and the file is not accepted by Kazaa and gets deleted again!!
    It took me close to a week to dl the godamn movie! Don't want to start all over again.
    I also tried renaming it to .avi. But the file is corrupt. Also, I tried to fix it using DVDFIX.EXE. The latter half then is corrupted.
    I also tried using Kazaa Corruption Fixer as per advice of some kinda Kazaa Genius, but couldn't even get started on it 'coz it keeps asking for these things-
    - a completed file.
    - an incomplete file for reference.
    - range?????
    what the heck do these things mean?? (esp - 'range' ??).
    Please ADVISE!!!!! :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:
    just check the recycle bin, make sure your dowloads are'nt being downloaded to there!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    lol....sure took me long way,....Duracell! But does anyone have any serious suggestions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12