Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ok So How To Do This...

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb+13 January 2004 - 18:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 13 January 2004 - 18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SnnY@13 January 2004 - 20:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @13 January 2004 - 20:00
    Heh heh, I keep trying to get the bollocks to talk to this girl I see on the train twice a day

I don&#39;t talk with my bollocks.
    Just talk bollocks instead? [/b][/quote]
    Why change the habit of lifetime?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    How did the parental visit go Cheese?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    erm...my parents were visiting today?

I think I just posted that on the anon thingy yesterday as a joke...my mom only lives 5 mins from me so I see her all the time. Not sure if that&#39;s good or bad really...

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    How about you walk up to her and say something like: "Hi, my name is (your name) and I’ve been noticing you for a bit now. What’s your name?"

If you get good feedback you could then ask her if she would like to have a coffee with you.

If the feedback is less good you might want to save the asking her for coffee until the next time you see her.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Withcheese@13 January 2004 - 20:19

I think I just posted that on the anon thingy yesterday as a joke...my mom only lives 5 mins from me so I see her all the time. Not sure if that&#39;s good or bad really... &nbsp;
    Ah I see

What a wally. Its got to be a good thing I guess, I go home for lunch every Friday from work - its the perfect opprtunity to grab a red cross food parcel

Edit -
    How about you walk up to her and say something like: "Hi, my name is (your name) and I’ve been noticing you for a bit now. What’s your name?"
    That&#39;s the bit I&#39;m finding difficult VB. What if she says no and people on the train hear? I&#39;d die from embarresment

6. Lounge   -   #36
    BANNED
    VB has something more to say than just hardware

They don&#39;t post much in HWW, eh VB? Slow dudes

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb+13 January 2004 - 18:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb &#064; 13 January 2004 - 18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@13 January 2004 - 20:19

I think I just posted that on the anon thingy yesterday as a joke...my mom only lives 5 mins from me so I see her all the time. Not sure if that&#39;s good or bad really...
    Ah I see

What a wally. Its got to be a good thing I guess, I go home for lunch every Friday from work - its the perfect opprtunity to grab a red cross food parcel [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I get me mom to take us shopping every saturday...I only buy the essentials but she always insists on getting me extra stuff.

You wouldn&#39;t believe that I&#39;m 26

erm...suppose I&#39;d better say something on topic...erm...try stalking her, perhaps?

Or get really drunk beforehand, that will give you charisma and all the right words to shay (hic)

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by DWk@13 January 2004 - 13:25

You seem quite surprised to see me post here. I post in the lounge from time to time you know.

And yeah, HardwareWorld is quite quiet today.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+13 January 2004 - 18:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 13 January 2004 - 18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@13 January 2004 - 13:25

You seem quite surprised to see me post here. I post in the lounge from time to time you know.

And yeah, HardwareWorld is quite quiet today. [/b][/quote]
    Maybe I should ask what graphics card I should get? (I know they love that question in there)

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Hi my name is your name.

That&#39;s funny.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast