Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Encoding Kill Bill

muchspl2
    one thing, your should use acp for full movies, otherwise it will be huge, it trys to get around 800mb per movie, so doing a 30 minuet show is not recommended unless you do it manually

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    i dont rly care about the size im just gonna incode a friends episode just to see if the sound gets frucked up again.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    on the main sceen in ACP in the conversion tap at the bottem just aboub the start button it has 'audio extraction' is that rite?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    muchspl2
    yea

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    okay just encoded kill bill the whole movie and file size decreased by 200mb's video quiality stayed the same and sound is still terrible. can u um tell me waht all the settings should be orignally for ACP see if i moved anything?

i dunno what is wrong its like a skweeky sound that is insted of the bass. katanna fights sound like lightsaber battles its so bad.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    i demuxed it and the sound is still like that so im giving up intill someone else has a different dvd rip of it. but

1)whats the best software to add main menues opening moves, chaper selection etc etc
    2)is kvcd/svcd/vcd done on the size odf the file of the length cause i wanna burn loard of the rings ROTK but i want gd quiality so am i gonna b able to fit a dvd rip onto say 2 kvcds cause its just about 4 hours iwth 2 hours a movie or will it be 300mb's about 3/4cd's?

thnx

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    bumb

and kill bill at 700mb's how i donwloaded it Xvid wont fit onto a svcd but surly its small enough seeing as i got 700mb discs it says its like 1.3 gbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12