Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: There Is A Lot Of Animosity

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Maybe if People would stop Posting everything in here and start Posting in the Right Sections.But no.They think because most People hang here it is better.

Thats the only thing I have against the Lounge.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 January 2004 - 16:16
    Maybe if People would stop Posting everything in here and start Posting in the Right Sections.But no.They think because most People hang here it is better.

Thats the only thing I have against the Lounge.
    Shouldn't this be in SportsWorld?

3. Lounge   -   #63
    And where the hell is "frivolous lawsuit world"? Funky's dog just bit me for attempting to exchange the Colt45 in his water dish with actual mountain spring water.

became
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #64
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@25 January 2004 - 02:45
    And where the hell is "frivolous lawsuit world"? Funky's dog just bit me for attempting to exchange the Colt45 in his water dish with actual mountain spring water.

became

5. Lounge   -   #65
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I agree.
    there's way too much animosity here.
    that's why I can't stand you goddamn people.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. Lounge   -   #66
    BANNED
    i have to flame cuz everyone likes to flame me and plaing board police like they arent suppost to and since i came here people like 3 gen had something against me i would be happy if we got along and i wouldn't have to argure i don't come here to argue but it always turns out that way

7. Lounge   -   #67
    @Askjeevesbot, I dont think people will have problems if you hold a normal conversation.

But boy your posts are quite annoying sometimes for a simple reason that they are absurd. Its not because of this id. I remember when you joined (with a diff. name) you had topics asking who is biggest spammer in the lounge and were you the biggest yet. I remember exactly how your posts turned to. If only you had better intentions no one would be disliking you so much.
    But hey, there is always time to change.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Lounge   -   #68
    BANNED
    but hey this is the lounge and well im not the only one wilh annoying topics but im the only one flamed for it though

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@25 January 2004 - 02:53
    but hey this is the lounge and well im not the only one wilh annoying topics but im the only one flamed for it though
    thats the thing. You never try to get the point Do you always want to give reasons that others are like that too. Although people dont post about other people who do the same but i am sure they feel the same annoying way. Why not just leave complaining about others for a sec, and think about your own self.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Poster
    santa thinks people should just shut up about other peoples posts and if you think someone&#39;s post is crap ignore it geez its not that hard.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast