Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Whos Youre Favourite Sportsman/men?

Poster
    Michael Schumacher
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by 4th gen@27 January 2004 - 22:49
    Michael Schumacher
    oh come on... he only steers the wheel, the real heroes are the technicians...

tralalala

3. Lounge   -   #53
    i agree on michael schumacher. would he be so good in one of the inferior machines?

4. Lounge   -   #54
    and before i forget. How can we all forget, the great in his day Muhammed Ali. Now that guy could box. Who can we think of now, no one really does come stand out.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    BANNED
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@27 January 2004 - 16:02
    i agree on michael schumacher. would he be so good in one of the inferior machines?
    Ever seen him on a go-kart?

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Originally posted by DWk+28 January 2004 - 04:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 28 January 2004 - 04:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Horror fanatic@27 January 2004 - 16:02
    Ever seen him on a go-kart? [/b][/quote]
    put him in a go-kart in an F1 race, and hell finish last by like 50 laps.. LMAO&#33;

tralalala

7. Lounge   -   #57
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Maradona

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Lounge   -   #58
    man,,, i dont see what you like about that maradona... he took drugs, cheated, and generally was a nasty peice of work...

i, on the other hand, have a more "elegant" idol...

Michael Jeffrey Jordan - the best athlete to ever step on earth.

tralalala

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+28 January 2004 - 01:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 28 January 2004 - 01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Horror fanatic@27 January 2004 - 16:02
    Ever seen him on a go-kart? [/b][/quote]
    On ice

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Originally posted by 4th gen+28 January 2004 - 18:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 28 January 2004 - 18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DWk@28 January 2004 - 01:27
    <!--QuoteBegin-The Horror fanatic
    @27 January 2004 - 16:02

Ever seen him on a go-kart?
    On ice

[/b][/quote]
    the only reason he won his 6 championships was because of his super car... without that car, hes a nobody...

tralalala

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast