Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Loathe The Hate !

h1
    Originally posted by Bowen747x@18 February 2004 - 01:15
    classic? doesnt that refer 2 smoething thats good and over 20years old?
    It's funny because NWA fits that definition.

2. Music   -   #22
    The use of foul language is a definite sign of low intellect and education. Recognize it for that and pity those that must resort to such language to attempt to communicate.

3. Music   -   #23
    gs get in tune here man! pushing peace is noble yet too overrated and no one is buying. this subject is worthy of some artistic reflection, but it plays out to a small crowd. get off the stage man!! either make lemonade of it all or let it be.

cake

4. Music   -   #24
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by cake@27 March 2004 - 16:55
    gs get in tune here man! pushing peace is noble yet too overrated and no one is buying. this subject is worthy of some artistic reflection, but it plays out to a small crowd. get off the stage man!! either make lemonade of it all or let it be.

cake
    dude, what the hell is your angle?
    you are just a "sorry for myself so i will say fk evryone else" type i am starting to think

if you dont like things here, take a fkn walk

sorry to be posting totally in conflict with your thread -GS-,
    but fuck this motherfucker
    he hasn't done anything but put out flame bait since he got here

and fk if i care if i get labelled a troller or flamer,
    but fkn buttcake gots it comin
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

5. Music   -   #25

6. Music   -   #26
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    eh? thanks for the replys...

Nothing like a good dose of "community", goes both ways.

Well, isn't there something about music we could talk about without
    jumping on to each other, thats all i wish for?

But what do I know. I just voiced my thoughts.

Feel Teh , right?

Spoiler: Show

7. Music   -   #27
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I think you should create a rockmusicworld, a rapmusicworld, a eurodance-by-numbersmusicworld and a cakemusicworld (just for him).

Well, I'd have no objections to mods deleting inflammatory+ot+hijacking posts of the kind you describe.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

8. Music   -   #28
    I dislike rap and hip hop. There are some songs I like, but for the most part, I don't listen to it. THe swearing is unnecessary, all it is is an overused highly repetitive beat. It all sounds the same - bad. I like Hoobastank and 3 Doors Down. Very good upbeat and clean music with deep lyrics, like Here Without You or The Reason or Disappear. Good beat with excellent guitar and nice-sounding vocals.

9. Music   -   #29
    Originally posted by barkingfrawg@14 March 2004 - 01:00
    The use of foul language is a definite sign of low intellect and education. Recognize it for that and pity those that must resort to such language to attempt to communicate.
    what a load of fucking bollocks some of us were just dragged up that way

funny thread, laughed a lot

I dislike rap and hip hop. There are some songs I like, but for the most part, I don't listen to it. THe swearing is unnecessary, all it is is an overused highly repetitive beat. It all sounds the same - bad. I like Hoobastank and 3 Doors Down. Very good upbeat and clean music with deep lyrics, like Here Without You or The Reason or Disappear. Good beat with excellent guitar and nice-sounding vocals.
    I thought this thread was about posts like this

'strange comment from a 3 doors down fan 'all it is is an overused highly repetitive beat. It all sounds the same, sounds like 3 doors down to me

NWA - classic as fuck, with a little swearing

10. Music   -   #30
    I think there's a lot of variety to 3 Doors Down's music. And besides, it's okay for a band's songs to sound similar, not a whole entire genre! Just my opinion...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast