Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Country Discrimination

I like Canadians better.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by 4th gen@2 February 2004 - 02:35
    There is the same 'friendly rivalry' between scotland and england as there is between north america and canada
    Canada is north america

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by 4th gen+2 February 2004 - 08:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 2 February 2004 - 08:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kenken@2 February 2004 - 00:10
    Being from England i really never understood why Americans and Canadians don&#39;t get along&#33; I mean you are the same (well except that America blames Canada at every opportunity; and also Canadians tend to have European mannerisms) THEY ARE POLITE&#33; &nbsp; sorry if i offend anyone who is American but i just had to say that.
    There is the same &#39;friendly rivalry&#39; between scotland and england as there is between north america and canada [/b][/quote]
    Where on earth did u get that from???
    There&#39;s no actual rivalry between Scotland and England the only problem that England has with the Scotts is that they choose not to be part of britain and fly their own flag; but they stick their noses in and vote on issues that only affect England just to screw us up&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #14
    my guess is that Canadian are a bunch of wannabe Americans lol.. and no i m not american

no only TORONTO are wannabe they think they are same as NEW YORK
    but in here VANCOUVER AND TORONTO not get along
    thats why i hate Toronto

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I love Canada......But it&#39;s too cold.
    I love America......But i hate it&#39;s president

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    America sucks. Canada rules.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Personally I have no problems with America or Canada...

As for the Scotland/England debate, I think our two countries get along quite fine even for 2 countries bordering each other. With France only 30 miles away from the English coast, however is a different matter. Everyone hates them.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    I was born in Scotland raised for the most part in England and now I&#39;m back in Scotland so I like both countries about the same.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J&#39;Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by kenken@2 February 2004 - 19:18
    Where on earth did u get that from???
    There&#39;s no actual rivalry between Scotland and England the only problem that England has with the Scotts is that they choose not to be part of britain and fly their own flag; but they stick their noses in and vote on issues that only affect England just to screw us up&#33;
    I&#39;m Scottish. Scots in the British army based in England are often assaulted. There is an "us and them" mentality
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast