Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Forum Star

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by balamm@4 March 2004 - 19:23
    I thought maybe I'd give it another try here but I just can't see staying involved with a community that's led by such insulting and arrogant pricks.
    So the moderators, admins, and forum stars are "insulting and arrogant pricks"? Also, do remember you don't have to stay.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #112
    Ex-member

3. The Drawing Room   -   #113
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    great Sig Jacker just finished that game actually

wait where am I?>

4. The Drawing Room   -   #114
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    BALAMM FOR GOD!!!

Laters
    Cely :music1:

5. The Drawing Room   -   #115
    jetje's Avatar former star
    damn could have guess there would be a 2nd topic..
    merged the stuff and opened it...
    Just move it to the lounge cause there will be some more of topic chit chat...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #116
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by jetje@5 March 2004 - 21:54
    damn could have guess there would be a 2nd topic..
    merged the stuff and opened it...
    Just move it to the lounge cause there will be some more of topic chit chat...
    JETJE FOR GOD!!!

Laters
    Cely :music1:

7. The Drawing Room   -   #117
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+5 March 2004 - 06:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 5 March 2004 - 06:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@4 March 2004 - 19:23
    I thought maybe I&#39;d give it another try here but I just can&#39;t see staying involved with a community that&#39;s led by such insulting and arrogant pricks.
    So the moderators, admins, and forum stars are "insulting and arrogant pricks"? Also, do remember you don&#39;t have to stay. [/b][/quote]
    Ah, but the argument of &#39;why do you care about member titles&#39; etc. is a bit moot now.
    I mean, why &#39;invent&#39; Forum Star if you don&#39;t value titles yourselves...

And don&#39;t tell me you didn&#39;t see this one coming :-"
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

8. The Drawing Room   -   #118
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by balamm@5 March 2004 - 04:23
    I don&#39;t know what the fuck that boys problem is but I&#39;ve had enough of the insults and inuendos from the likes of him and illuminutti.

I thought maybe I&#39;d give it another try here but I just can&#39;t see staying involved with a community that&#39;s led by such insulting and arrogant pricks.
    Finally - Someone&#39;s realised I am a nut job

Seriously though - What really is the problem? It looks you may have a problem with me and others rather than the "establishment" - If you had a problem truth be told I&#39;d rather you PM me with the problem instead rather than acting publicly like you&#39;re on a giant rant - I&#39;ve had enough of whines on other forums for this week, let alone here.

I&#39;ll admit that there have been some discrepancies in the past. But truth be told, none of them had seen near-fatal and affecting everyone so what&#39;s the point bitching about them? So a few ex-team members become Forum Stars - They get the same access to Team Chat as before. From what it looks like ex-mods get access to Team Chat without the responsibility - How the hell does that affect anyone else?

TBH I think the real reason is the extreme attitude that kinda makes you looked arrogant - You&#39;ve made your mark in the Worlds and with other aspects (Emotions site, PHP-Triad Extreme) you&#39;ve become a great help to the community again, but the need to get into board politics and almost predictable nature of attacking the team kinda makes sense while you&#39;ve been overlooked.

My guess - Start cutting the grudges you&#39;ve had with people, remember that they&#39;ve as much right to be here as you and stop responding to everything related to the board you don&#39;t like with insults & snide comments and you may get back on the board&#39;s pedestal that you apparantly rate yourself as being worthy for.

If the answer is no, I think ES5 may be looking for people from K-Lite to replace the absence of me & kAb

9. The Drawing Room   -   #119
    Originally posted by Illuminati@5 March 2004 - 13:32
    If the answer is no, I think ES5 may be looking for people from K-Lite to replace the absence of me & kAb
    Oh damn, you just HAD to say that, didn&#39;t you?

OK then, here goes...*deep breath*...
    How many users does ES5 have?

Now what were we talking about again? B)
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

10. The Drawing Room   -   #120
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+5 March 2004 - 14:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC &#064; 5 March 2004 - 14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@5 March 2004 - 13:32
    Oh damn, you just HAD to say that, didn&#39;t you?

OK then, here goes...*deep breath*...
    How many users does ES5 have?

Now what were we talking about again? B) [/b][/quote]
    Dunno - The last time I was there, they were busy with the ES5 ONLINE SOAP OPERA (© RadicalRom)

EDIT: Either way, I had an idea while I was away - If the name of "Forum Stars" is the thing that&#39;s pissing people off, why not change it to something like "Retired Team Members" and get rid of the Forum Stars name?