Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Freakiest Clip You've Ever Downloaded?

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@12 March 2004 - 15:56
    *the freakiest would have to be the most scariest so i would say a dude blowing his brains out and blood was rushing down his nose like water,,,,,,,,,,,this still shock me till this day but i will never look at that clip again and i deleted it after a few watches*
    thats was made into a song called
    hey man nice shot
    and thats pretty mild compared to the rest talked about in this thread

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    the soldier thing is pretty sick........

seen a guy shake up a bottle of champagne and let it squirt in a chicks pussy........
    seen a chick shove a mellon up her ass.........
    seen a chick get fucked by her dog........

and some time ago a friend sent me a link to a clip of a guy sticking his head up the arse of a sheep......... then the sheep runs away with the guy still in her......... it ends with the message: "or you could use clearasil*"

*anti-zit lotion
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Storm@13 March 2004 - 00:41
    and some time ago a friend sent me a link to a clip of a guy sticking his head up the arse of a sheep......... then the sheep runs away with the guy still in her......... it ends with the message: "or you could use clearasil*"

*anti-zit lotion
    Robert00000

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by Samurai@12 March 2004 - 21:12
    LOL Just a few watches??? I thought you was serious until I read that last comment LOL
    dont know about you but i was serious

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Originally posted by muchspl2+12 March 2004 - 23:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 12 March 2004 - 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeroTolerance@12 March 2004 - 15:56
    *the freakiest would have to be the most scariest so i would say a dude blowing his brains out and blood was rushing down his nose like water,,,,,,,,,,,this still shock me till this day but i will never look at that clip again and i deleted it after a few watches*
    thats was made into a song called
    hey man nice shot
    and thats pretty mild compared to the rest talked about in this thread [/b][/quote]
    dont hate, congradulate B)

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+12 March 2004 - 21:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 12 March 2004 - 21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Samurai@12 March 2004 - 21:12
    LOL Just a few watches??? I thought you was serious until I read that last comment LOL
    dont know about you but i was serious [/b][/quote]
    lmao

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Originally posted by stupidguy@12 March 2004 - 06:08
    Why did you guys watch these...
    death is very intresting so is violence pain theres some fucked up punish sites on videoslave.com some pretty sick shit, but worst ive seen are a few F.O.D. movies the full real ones hours opon hours of grusome death

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    The one that bothered me the most was the kid getting hit by a train. The soldier getting his throat cut is a close second. I also saw one where two guys cut off a hostage&#39;s finger. And yes, it was real.

Anyone see the Daniel Pearl video? I couldn&#39;t even bring myself to watch that one.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by freak@12 March 2004 - 05:16
    seen a bald guy sticking his head in some chicks twat.
    Seen that one too
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast