Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bumping Old Threads Warning

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by RapFan+13 March 2004 - 23:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RapFan @ 13 March 2004 - 23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@14 March 2004 - 07:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking
    @13 March 2004 - 19:07
    Why, people spam this board like crazy and no warnings, i bump a few threads and suddenly i get a warning.

Is this how lame this board has become

People who "spam this board like crazy" also get warnings. You were bumping old threads with either smilies, or comments like "pop sucks", just because you were "a bit bored".
    and may i ask what is wrog with that? most people come to the board because they are bored [/b][/quote]
    There is nothing wrong with that. But being "a bit bored" is no reason to bump threads with smilies, which is no different from spamming. RapFan you have a forum, if I came along and started bumping old threads with inconstructive comments or smilies, you wouldn&#39;t like it.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+14 March 2004 - 07:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 14 March 2004 - 07:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by RapFan@13 March 2004 - 23:25
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@14 March 2004 - 07:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking
    @13 March 2004 - 19:07
    Why, people spam this board like crazy and no warnings, i bump a few threads and suddenly i get a warning.

Is this how lame this board has become

People who "spam this board like crazy" also get warnings. You were bumping old threads with either smilies, or comments like "pop sucks", just because you were "a bit bored".

and may i ask what is wrog with that? most people come to the board because they are bored
    There is nothing wrong with that. But being "a bit bored" is no reason to bump threads with smilies, which is no different from spamming. RapFan you have a forum, if I came along and started bumping old threads with inconstructive comments or smilies, you wouldn&#39;t like it. [/b][/quote]
    yes i would like it&#33;&#33;&#33; im in need of traffic &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; go ahead please&#33;&#33;&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    This is getting silly. If junkyardking has a problem with my decision, he will PM me and we&#39;ll talk it over.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123