Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Signatures

BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by artmaster88@13 March 2003 - 23:28
    hey brookster, i have a huge task for you.
    can you make a sig with the name
    KraZaka
    written exactly like that
    can you make it that the 1,3,5,7 letter turn one way and the 2,4,6 turn the other? also in the top left corner it should say
    Greetz,
    normal nothin special needed
    can you make KraZaka british racing green, Greetz black and the background silver? i don't know if the colors will work but i hope so. thx a lot man.
    if it doesn't work out just post here, i don't want to make it a hassle for you.

Greetz,
    KraZaka
    wow i will do my best for ya

2. Lounge   -   #42
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER+13 March 2003 - 16:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BROCKSTER @ 13 March 2003 - 16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--chloe_cc2002@13 March 2003 - 22:45
    Look toward the cam...etc..from what I can see you aren&#39;t that bad (improvis.)
    there is a good reason for not looking straight at a cam, but ok, will try ONE DAY
    u shud do then we or i can see how old r u older than me im 16? and sharedaddy i will see wot i can do for ya [/b][/quote]
    16 years old huh? Dang, I have been driving longer than you have been alive. Do not be staying up past your bedtime to make my sig, would not want you parents getting mad at me.

No just kidding, but I really appreciate your help, good job so far.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Originally posted by kAb@10 March 2003 - 21:51
    lol, i&#39;d suggest leaving out the "made by brockster" part. (or at least make it subliminal)
    yes i agree, make it smaller

4. Lounge   -   #44
    that was just to show that i actually did make it its not on em look at sharedaddys

5. Lounge   -   #45
    his looks like xara / gif

6. Lounge   -   #46
    @ShareDaddy,

Try PicStore for hosting your pictures here: PicStore web page . That&#39;s what I did when ImageMagician wanted money.

Just remember to add &ext=.jpg or &ext=.gif to the end of the links to make them work on this board.

They are free and the only limitation is that pictures must not exceed 100kb each.

@dingoBaby here is your avatar. [Image was here] Just right click and save it to your harddrive.

Edit: dingoBaby, since you have your avartar working now I have stopped hosting it.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    i have about 4 different proggys and that suited wot sharedaddy wanted

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Hey BROCKSTER,

Do you know where we could find &#39;Simply 3D&#39; ? I have been seaching for it on Kazaa and eMule. Who makes it and what version is it?

Could you give us a list of those other programs too ?

9. Lounge   -   #49
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by Nobody1234@14 March 2003 - 09:09
    Hey BROCKSTER,

Do you know where we could find &#39;Simply 3D&#39; ? I have been seaching for it on Kazaa and eMule. Who makes it and what version is it?

Could you give us a list of those other programs too ?
    Hey Nobody, I PM&#39;d with with what I hope is some useful information. Let me know if it was of use, thanks.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Poster
    Hey if you could do Something with mine and using my name i would be grateful

TY B)
    Hey Mr. JellyPantz is back. LOL

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast