Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Waiting And Waiting

SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You just need patience. You also need to be willing to share files. Also make sure you're connected fully (no lowID etc).

Personally I prefer eMule over Overnet (with overnet you connect faster but your max speeds will be the same as you'd get with eMule if your connected fully). I find the more you use eMule the quicker it is to find good sources fast.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    so whats the best way to find out if your connected fully or not
    <span style='font-family:geneva'>... and damned is your life&#33;</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    yeah, good question, how do you know if you&#39;re connecte fully???

I just click on the "connect" button on Emule and assume I&#39;m "connected fully", is there another way that I&#39;m missing?

www.ownster.com

later......

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I&#39;ve been using Emule lately on Broadband, when is the speed gonna pick up; it&#39;s damn slow right now.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by MeestahWong@9 May 2004 - 09:49
    yeah, good question, how do you know if you&#39;re connecte fully???

I just click on the "connect" button on Emule and assume I&#39;m "connected fully", is there another way that I&#39;m missing?
    as long as you get a green world icon your set

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    emule is slow. that is the nature of the beast. i find that emule plus is a bit better. don&#39;t know why this would be though. uses more memory unfortunately. on the up side - i have NEVER got a corrupted or &#39;spiked&#39; file. and i dload everything from games to the sopranos. note that your upload must be a min of 10KB/s in order to dload at a max rate.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    perception maybe. I&#39;ve gotten high speeds on different mods, but i prefer e+ simply because it better at customising and im a betatester there

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    I just downloaded 100% of this AVI

Viva_La_Bam_-_2x01_-_Episode_9.tvgeeks.[www.the-realworld.de].xvid.avi

I&#39;m using the normal Windows Media Player Version 7.0 to view but I&#39;m only getting the sound and no picture.

Do I need a plug-in or can someone recommend me another freeware/shareware viewer..............thx in advance

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    gspot..use it to find codec. Then install codec.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Or use the mega codec pack, wich has almost all codecs, or use VideoLAN to play it, wich supports a damn lot of codecs natively.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast