Peter leaves his house, he sees a crow and creams "Ahhh"
    Then he sees a black cat and screams "ahh"
    Then his black nighbor comes along and Peter creams "ahh"

funniest moment for me
    lol, the one where death comes to take him away

peter: so?
    death: don't u see?
    peter: ...go on...
    death: if the world finds out that death no longer lurks in the shadows, there will be dire consequences.
    peter: .........go on..........
    death: that's the point.. i don't really have anything else to say, geez, wat do u see in this guy?

in that same ep:

cleveland: wow peter, 300 beers and u still haven't succumed to alcohol poisoning (starts to hand over money), peter.... are u a witch?
    peter in a drunk voice: hahahaha (that weird laugh that always gets me ) ya sure, but don't tell anyone, the consequences can be dire hahahahaha. hey cleveland, bet u a hundred bucks that i can call that scary looking biker dude richard simmons.
    cleveland: oh peter, now ur just being plain stupid.
    peter (walks over to biker guy #1): hey, aren't u that guy, richard simmons?
    biker #1: hey, shut up (hits peter with a stick and breaks it)
    peter (looks at biker guy #2): and hey, aren&#39;t u richard simmons best friend, richard simmons? <---LMFAO family guy forever B)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #93
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    k, i got some really really good ones , watched a couple yesterday, and here are some of my favourites i chose and typed out while watching on my comp. i bolded the ones i really liked, enjoy :

Peter: If you could be stranded on a desert island with any woman in the world, who would it be?
    Quagmire: Taylor Hanson.
    Joe Swanson: Taylor Hanson is a guy.
    Quagmire(starts laughing): You guys are yankin&#39; me. "Hey, let&#39;s put one over on Quagmire."
    Peter: No, he&#39;s actually a guy, Quagmire.
    Quagmire: What? That&#39;s insane. That&#39;s impossible.
    Quagmire: .........................................................................................................................................................................................................Oh god. Oh my god. I&#39;ve got all these magazines. Oh god.

Lois: What&#39;s going on down here?
    Stewie: Oh, we&#39;re playing house.
    Lois: That boy&#39;s all tied up.
    Stewie: ..................Roman Polanski&#39;s house

Peter: Sorry Meg. Daddy loves ya, but Daddy also loves Star Trek, and in all fairness, Star Trek was here first.

Chris: Where do you think you go when you die?
    Sam: I learned in church that if you&#39;re good you go to heaven, but if you&#39;re bad you go to a place where the dead believe they&#39;re still livin&#39; and they pray for death but death won&#39;t come.
    Chris: UPN?

Peter: Did you hear that, Lois? We&#39;re goin&#39; to Hollywood, where the people are sexy and clever and they always say somethin&#39; funny right before the commercial break. (opens his mouth, opens it wider as if he&#39;s going to say something, and then closes it and it goes to a commercial break)

Peter: As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living&#33; So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep.
    Bob: Outrageous, How dare he say such blasphemy. I&#39;ve got to do something.
    Man #1: Bob, there&#39;s nothing you can do.
    Bob: Well, I guess I&#39;ll just have to develop a sense of humor.

Peter: What the hell did you do?
    Brian: Me? Who the hell buys a novelty fire extinguisher?
    Peter: I&#39;ll tell you who. Someone who cares enough about physical comedy to put his whole family at risk.

Peter: Can&#39;t we tell them that your mother died?
    Lois: Peter, I&#39;m not gonna lie about something like that.
    Peter: All right, all right, I&#39;ll kill your mother (grabs an axe).

Peter: I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about. this was too funny, the way his face was when he finished the sentence

Dennis Miller: I don&#39;t wanna go on a RANT here but America&#39;s foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it&#39;s like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.
    Peter: What the hell does RANT mean?

Lois: Together we can do anything: face any foe, overcome any obstacle.
    Peter: Yeah, climb any mountain, rent any video, dial any phone. And not just our phone, Lois, other people&#39;s phones. Decent phones, God-fearing phones, phones that everybody else gave up on, but we knew better because we were a team&#33;
    Brian: What the hell are you talking about?

Death: Hey Lois, what did you make this cocoa out of, crap?
    Lois: If you want me to make it again, just --
    Death: Oh, I&#39;m sorry. I was assuming you were going to make it with milk, not crap.

Peter: I don&#39;t say this often enough, but, uh, I&#39;m gonna die.
    Lois: Oh my God.
    Stewie: High five&#33; Anyone? Anyone?

Stewie: It seems with death incapacitated my matricidal efforts are futile..................................................................................................................................................nick nack paddy wack, give a dog a bone LMFAO

Peter: Ok, here&#39;s another riddle. A woman has two children. A homicidal murderer tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let him kill?
    Brian: That&#39;s... that&#39;s not a riddle. That&#39;s ... that&#39;s just terrible.
    Peter: Wrong, the ugly one&#33;

Peter: Well, I&#39;m gettin&#39; something really special too. And by special I don&#39;t mean special like that Kleinaman boy down the street. More special like... like Special K, the cereal. Hey, what do they do with the regular K? And for that matter, what ever happend to K. Ballard? You know, if you said mallard and you had a cold, it would sound like ballard.
    Brian: Do you listen to yourself when you talk?
    Peter: I drift in and out.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910