bwuahahahah

hZAhahahahahahahah

ahahhahahahahahahahah

that was fun
    love yourself

2. Lounge   -   #22
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I have no fear opening my pm's, and yes, I have had that pm myself

I am guessing they are not closing it cos they are watching you make a fool of yourself

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 14:18
    Somebody named zapjb PMed me and I have no idea who that is.
    Zapjb has always been around, even longer than I have - I somewhat doubt that zapjb and sam/Chevy are the same.

The main thing would then be to get scripts disabled in the PM system (which actually should have been done anyway ) - If there was any malicious intent, then it's usually more effective to eliminate the weapon first than the person wielding it.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb@2 July 2004 - 08:22
    I have no fear opening my pm's, and yes, I have had that pm myself

I am guessing they are not closing it cos they are watching you make a fool of yourself
    dan you are just aonther one picking samsamsam and his side.

You think it is cool to do that to others but it is not.

There are other things people have told me he does that they do not like.But not my place to get into that here.

But thats cool.I am sure there are alot of things you all do not like about me

*I will ask a MOD to Lock this soon after you all get out how you feel about me posted.If a MOD will even close it now.*

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by Illuminati+2 July 2004 - 14:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 2 July 2004 - 14:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 July 2004 - 14:18
    Zapjb has always been around, even longer than I have - I somewhat doubt that zapjb and sam/Chevy are the same.

The main thing would then be to get scripts disabled in the PM system (which actually should have been done anyway ) - If there was any malicious intent, then it&#39;s usually more effective to eliminate the weapon first than the person wielding it. [/b][/quote]
    Its not a script, its just a large white image

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 July 2004 - 14:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 July 2004 - 14:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@2 July 2004 - 08:15
    FC ws that the same thread where Sam sid about suicide and you said die motherfucker die?&nbsp;
    Yes I did.And then he post back laughing about how he is going to fuck me up again.If he is so suicidal then he would of not Posted in the first place he would of did it.

He does not care for others so why should I him? [/b][/quote]
    I was just checking

I think its all quite humourous, have you nothing else to worry yourself about though really?

I couldnt care if you stayed or went, but I think it would be a shame to leave over something so trivial

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by danb+2 July 2004 - 14:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 2 July 2004 - 14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Illuminati@2 July 2004 - 14:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @2 July 2004 - 14:18

The main thing would then be to get scripts disabled in the PM system (which actually should have been done anyway ) - If there was any malicious intent, then it&#39;s usually more effective to eliminate the weapon first than the person wielding it.
    Its not a script, its just a large white image [/b][/quote]
    Okay, so exactly caused the white image to start crashes?

I think I remember this because talked about, but my memory&#39;s shot recently :helpsmile:

8. Lounge   -   #28
    I think its to do with the amount of ram it uses up. its a very very large image and basically suxks up all your ram and you have to reboot

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Whats the difference between a prostitute and Jesus?

The look on their face as they get nailed.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Originally posted by Illuminati+2 July 2004 - 13:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 2 July 2004 - 13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@2 July 2004 - 14:25
    Originally posted by Illuminati@2 July 2004 - 14:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @2 July 2004 - 14:18

The main thing would then be to get scripts disabled in the PM system (which actually should have been done anyway ) - If there was any malicious intent, then it&#39;s usually more effective to eliminate the weapon first than the person wielding it.

Its not a script, its just a large white image
    Okay, so exactly caused the white image to start crashes?

I think I remember this because talked about, but my memory&#39;s shot recently :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
    its a very small jpeg, but when translated to raw image stuff it floods your RAM

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast