Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Spider-man 3

New plot!
    Spider-Man walks down street to go eat some food. There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped. Then Harry Osbourne jumps out of nowhere dressed as the Green Goblin. Spider-Man starts beating his ass bad. Then Harry starts trying to run away, but Spider-man shoots webs at him. The webs cut Harry's head totally off. The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome. Spider-Man flies away and everybody starts screaming. Next scene; Spider-Man is sleeping at his house. Venom walks by singing a super annoying song. Spider-Man wakes up super pissed and ready to rock. Venom just keeps walking and singing, while Spider-Man starts cutting down a building. When Venom walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of Venom's feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure. Then we see that Spider-Man was playing the guitar. Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and Spider-Man starts wailing ever harder (if that's even possible). Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

This would truley be the sweetest movie ever!

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@21 July 2004 - 11:33
    New plot!
    Spider-Man walks down street to go eat some food. There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped. Then Harry Osbourne jumps out of nowhere dressed as the Green Goblin. Spider-Man starts beating his ass bad. Then Harry starts trying to run away, but Spider-man shoots webs at him. The webs cut Harry's head totally off. The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome. Spider-Man flies away and everybody starts screaming. Next scene; Spider-Man is sleeping at his house. Venom walks by singing a super annoying song. Spider-Man wakes up super pissed and ready to rock. Venom just keeps walking and singing, while Spider-Man starts cutting down a building. When Venom walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of Venom's feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure. Then we see that Spider-Man was playing the guitar. Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and Spider-Man starts wailing ever harder (if that's even possible). Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

Sounds like shit.

I thought you where going to say Mysterio was behind it all.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Originally posted by Ninja Monkey@21 July 2004 - 10:33
    New plot!

Someone's been spending a little too much time at www.realultimatepower.net You could have been more original though Ninja Monkey, that was a complete rip-off of a really creative person's script.
    I like tarts, especially retarts.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by trobinson97+22 July 2004 - 07:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trobinson97 @ 22 July 2004 - 07:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ninja Monkey@21 July 2004 - 10:33
    New plot&#33;
    Spider-Man walks down street to go eat some food. There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped. Then Harry Osbourne jumps out of nowhere dressed as the Green Goblin. Spider-Man starts beating his ass bad. Then Harry starts trying to run away, but Spider-man shoots webs at him. The webs cut Harry&#39;s head totally off. The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome. Spider-Man flies away and everybody starts screaming. Next scene; Spider-Man is sleeping at his house. Venom walks by singing a super annoying song. Spider-Man wakes up super pissed and ready to rock. Venom just keeps walking and singing, while Spider-Man starts cutting down a building. When Venom walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of Venom&#39;s feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure. Then we see that Spider-Man was playing the guitar. Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and Spider-Man starts wailing ever harder (if that&#39;s even possible). Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

This would truley be the sweetest movie ever&#33;
    Someone&#39;s been spending a little too much time at www.realultimatepower.net You could have been more original though Ninja Monkey, that was a complete rip-off of a really creative person&#39;s script. [/b][/quote]
    What do you expect on a file-sharing forum? We "rip-off" people&#39;s creative works everyday.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    ahh sorry to ask by why did spider-mans web keep running out in SM2

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Originally posted by trajillo@22 July 2004 - 07:44
    ahh sorry to ask by why did spider-mans web keep running out in SM2
    Some bullshit psychological reason.

And please no one tell me that it wasn&#39;t bullshit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    nar appartly in the movie he was focusing on the Peter Parker Life More and thus making his mind loose his spiderman powers until he finds out that he must be spiderman no matter wat or else aunt may will kick his ass

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The thing that interests me most is what cameo will Bruce Campbell have in the third film.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Originally posted by trajillo@23 July 2004 - 05:13
    nar appartly in the movie he was focusing on the Peter Parker Life More and thus making his mind loose his spiderman powers until he finds out that he must be spiderman no matter wat or else aunt may will kick his ass
    Some bullshit psychological reason. ^

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+23 July 2004 - 13:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 23 July 2004 - 13:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-trajillo@23 July 2004 - 05:13
    Some bullshit psychological reason. ^ [/b][/quote]
    We&#39;ve all had moments when we couldn&#39;t shoot the sticky stuff...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast