2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    His suspension has been lifted...

He's on Moderation now
    no it has'nt!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The issue was let drop recently because a 2 day suspension was given as the punishment for Bujub linking to innappropriate content. That seemed fair given the circumstances of Bujub having a warn level of above 10%

It was not made clear that he would serve out this two day suspension and then get put on moderation. As far as I can see it is exactly the same thing since the mods have worked out how to avoid a ban in cases like this. Therefore the initial statement that he would serve a 2 day suspension is incorrect as it neglected to state that it would include a subsequent indefinite moderation period. I doubt the people who that initial statement addressed would have let the matter drop so quickly if that was made clear, I know I certainly wouldn't have.

This sort of indecision and misinformation is making this board tiresome and irritating to be a part of.

Incidently, demanding Bujub apologise in this section to the whole board is demeaning and smacks of power-hungryness. Wtf purpose did that serve, only about 5 people even seen the link since it was buried in a deluge of spam. Bujub is a grown man, ffs, not a 3 year old.

A rather unpleasant precident has been set.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    i wana know y im on moderation still when i did the days he ask i said im sorry but still on moderation??

anyone goin to tell me this!!!?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    dude welcome back, i missed ya
    btw why u were bannded :?:

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    ElvisLover's Avatar Gepper #1
    did you read his apology?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    yehh

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Missed ya buj,hope this can be let drop,but seems to me that there needs to be a specific set of rules posted and pinned,I love posting on this board and have been aided lots by the mods and other members,lets get back on track and have some fun

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    2 half days later still on moderation ??and a formal appology??

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    lynx's Avatar .
    Let's be quite clear about this.

The link bujub22 posted contained obscene material. There's no other word to describe it accurately. Such material and links to it never have been and never will be allowable on this forum. Speaking for myself, had I considered that he realised the full implication of the site I would probably have voted for a permanent ban, and I think most, maybe all, of the other members of the mod team feel roughly the same.

The initial 2 day ban was in order to give the mod team time to work out what to do about it. I know it is crazy, but the mod team can give a temporary ban but can't put someone on moderation, that needs an admin. We are trying to find ways round this restriction, but until we do temporary bans are the only option available if there's no admin online.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast