Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Man I hate school.

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    this is where i'm headed:

http://www.rmc.ca/

planning on being a pilot, but since Canada's military ****in sux0rz big time, and their pilot's selection is so freakin gay, i'm most likely goin for mechanical engineer (aircraft) in the army/air force, it's a 4 year degree (undergrad) taught at RMC and then it's up to me if wanna take my masters or work, i'm guaranteed a job in the military upon graduation (ROTP basically).

i'm gonna be writing the exam next year to get in, but i'm basically guaranteed to get in cuz of my training. so does this mean slacking off for the next 2 years? hell ya

okay this is gonna sound really ironic, but times like this i wish i was an american, then i would have a million times better chance in being a pilot thru the air force.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 12-31-2004 at 10:27 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor
    This thread made me despair. Thanks for that.

Eh. That's how it is really... 12 years of my life wasted.

All this school hating is making me tired, I gotta get some sleep, goodnight.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

Question Mark

meh

edit: omg, since when did i have 3000 posts dude w00t!
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 12-31-2004 at 10:44 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    you need all the subjects you take in the real world trust me, who wants to work at cunting mcdonalds? not me. if you want to be a waster and have no desires or want to waste your potential then by all means feck about at school and play video games for 20 hours straight like thedave (something to be proud of i think ). it's your life and you only get one chance at it. be the best you can and stfu. if you need inspiration look at withcheese, he's back at uni now and he's ancient, he realised how important education was or he was after some uni skirt, nonetheless study.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider_dude
    if you need inspiration look at withcheese, he's back at uni now and he's ancient, he realised how important education was or he was after some uni skirt, nonetheless study.
    Ancient?

Why would I be after skirts? I have plenty of my own...

@Rip the Slacker: I'd stick with school for the reasons that Spider_dude mentions, you will regret leaving school early if you do. I wasted nigh on ten years doing shitty jobs that paid **** all before I went back.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    ^sse above, thats what i wanted to say, but couldnt think of a way of saying it without sounding mean. look for the dictionary and see waster.
    which is what you'll end up being if you don't fulfill your potential.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad

me: how the hell will knowing the difference between adverbs and nouns (for those that dont know, in canada u have to take english from kindergarten to grade 12 to even college/univ. because it's mandatory) help me in the future?....(pondering)

future:

me (walking down a street)
    bear jumps out of nowhere
    bear: quick, what's the difference between a noun and an adverb? answer me and live, don't and i eat you and your unborn children
    me: stfu n00b.
    then i get killed.....

god i hate school.

Dude, if your life depended on your grammer you'd be deader than the parents on Party of Five.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Djtima's Avatar ^__^
    Amen to that....
    you need school even though somtimes you get taught a big load of BS (which we learn to sift thru the BS and find the real meaning, thats a skill in it self) so it might be worth it unless ur doing a trade- building,plumming or some other hard ass labor job.
    but any of u nerds NEED to listen so we get a good world leader...
    or someone better then BUSH>>>

Tima's : [ Devart - AudioScrobbler - Xfire ]

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Dude, if your life depended on your grammer you'd be deader than the parents on Party of Five.
    luciano pavarotti.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Reminds me of that family guy episode where chris is asking for the directions and the guy gets all mathematical and he crys.

Heres my junior year schedule.

Tech Drawing - Cool class don't do much.

Advanced Drawing and Painting - Get to paint carve, make what I want, one of my favorite classes.

AP American History - Cool class even though the civil war sucks. Anyone wanna write me an essay by monday?

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch Thats about 10 30 to 1 oclock free.

Graphics - We carve shit, its fun.

English - Don't do shit.

I love my schedule, Im taking less than the required classes for somereason, im not arguing. That make you feel better, cause it makes me feel better.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast