Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday plans.

ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    I know what you should be doing today.

Moving.

I spent many years visiting the local laundromat. Even after having my own w&d for 5 years now, I still really appreciate the convenience. Usually I place my washed clothes in the dryer when I wake up, and by the time I'm showered and shaved, I have warm fresh clothes to wear.

My clothes are in 2 places- on the floor of my closet, or in the washer. Hangers? I don't need no stinkin' hangers.
    LOL. Wish we had our own house. Even if we had hookups, I don't know where the hell we'd fit the machines..but I'd fit them somewhere. Hangers? They are OK, but I do not iron...I rewash. This is very disturbing. ROFL
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    LOL. Wish we had our own house. Even if we had hookups, I don't know where the hell we'd fit the machines..but I'd fit them somewhere. Hangers? They are OK, but I do not iron...I rewash. This is very disturbing. ROFL

I get very strong images of the movie "flashback" with Kiefer sutherland and dennis hopper when I think of your living situation.

You are like his sister (I think) Maggie living in some old hippie commune barn.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    I get very strong images of the movie "flashback" with Kiefer sutherland and dennis hopper when I think of your living situation.

You are like his sister (I think) Maggie living in some old hippie commune barn.
    Wasn't that Carol Kane? Too funny. Nah, not that bad. I'm was a hippie, actually did live with a group of people for a few years. But...Scroff was a rednecky kinda guy. We've both mellowed with age.
    I loved that movie. Of course, i really liked her character.

anywhichway

4. Lounge   -   #14
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    i'd forego the movie, drink all the beer, go get more, find some mushrooms and eat those, then go out in the wilderness, perhaps in some sort of historical-type ruined area, and let fascination take over.

you'll be fine for tomorrow

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

Nah, she wasn't his sister, she was a friend of kiefer's parents and a fan of hopper's, if we are thinking of the same movie.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparsely
    i'd forego the movie, drink all the beer, go get more, find some mushrooms and eat those, then go out in the wilderness, perhaps in some sort of historical-type ruined area, and let fascination take over.

you'll be fine for tomorrow
    Well, we have the Alamo here in San Antonio. It is historic, but not exactly ruined or in the wilderness, but I could ad lib, I suppose.

Snny: You may be right, I can't remember.

Ruthie: It was Carol Kane.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well, we have the Alamo here in San Antonio. It is historic, but not exactly ruined or in the wilderness, but I could ad lib, I suppose.

Snny: You may be right, I can't remember.

Ruthie: It was Carol Kane.
    John Wayne ad libbed at the Alamo. So go ahead, a big wean should be allowed to do it too.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Just finished "Saw", probably one of the best horror films ever.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Just finished "Saw", probably one of the best horror films ever.
    did it have this guy in it?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Nah, she wasn't his sister, she was a friend of kiefer's parents and a fan of hopper's, if we are thinking of the same movie.
    Correct.
    about the movie Saw..how is it I neverheard of this thing? any good?

anywhichway

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast