Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Is this guy really trying to act professional with a Homer avy???
    That's not the one he was using, read rperry's posts.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieSheila
    Why would he hobbes? It could only come back badly on our board and while I don't think he's as bright as you give him credit for I don't think he's totally stupid either. Neither am I. I will keep an open mind until some evidence presents itself. I'm sure it will sooner or later.

I didn't say you lied about the email, I said it wasn't true that you can't email me, you can't email me thru the board if you are banned but I gave you a different address anyway.

I didn't say I blamed you for the things you said either, what you and Rikk say to each other is your own business, but I don't think you should be surprised at being banned for saying them.

Personally I think you have both gone way over the top.
    Andie, I tried again this morning and I get this message:

MAILER-DAEMON@ yahoo.com failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
    addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

This IP address does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 550-"The recipient cannot be verified. Please check
    all recipients of this
    550 message to verify they are valid."
    Are you within my IP ban?

Remember what you said the first time I talked to you? "If Jpols' threads had disappeared that would be one thing".

Well they did and so did Mr JP Fugley.

Why do you dismiss that, now?

And by knowing the JP, jpol link we know it was someone familiar with our forum.

When we think of the crime, we must think of motivation and ability:

Rikk threw an absolute tantrum at R&C that he did not do it, he then went on to say that "he would if he could". Why is he angry at being accused then? Me thinks the woman doth protest too much.

Rikk has the motivation, the ability is unknown, the targets would fit Rikk

Netty and Haxxor have problems with the admin, not me or Jp or J2.

The real key is the targeting of Jpol and MJPfug. Netty and Haxxor would have no interest in that. A random hacker wouldn't delete those 2 by sheer chance.

The perp left his fingerprints right there.

Given that KLF was attacked and specific members were attacked and that Geezagonk used the phrase "Can't we debate without paranoia and personal insults? " and "It's a strange, almost oxymoron situation. George Bush doesn't need to be financed by Americas Jewish community because of the cash they made from Nazi Germany during the Second World War." which are signature Rikk phrases. Add to that, that Geezagonk (cue return,wondering what all the fuss is about) has gone missing since that day, much like UKresident. We also know from the start of the "Republican gone missing" thread that he was lurking at the time.

We know it was an inside job, but the attack on certain members excludes Haxxor, as does him not gloating about it.

The Netty hoax last night indicates that someone wants to point a finger at him, which eliminates him. In addition the targets make no sense and I imagine Rikks computer skills trump Netty's.

So my question Andie is why you think he didn't do it. Certainly no one can prove he did or didn't, but all the evidence points right at him. He definitely would if he could, he has said as much. Is it simply based on computer skills? You know he might of had someone do it for him.

If you can come up with a scenario that fits another individual better than Rikk, I would love to hear it. Yes, I know he likes an audience, but don't you think that he would know that you and Ella would strongly disapprove. The man is not stupid, he is clever like a fox.
    Last edited by hobbes; 03-19-2005 at 05:28 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    What this thread needs is a well-equipped food concession.

The intrigue has already risen above my ankles.

I'm making some popcorn; if anyone's interested, come sit next to me.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Geezagonk is an expression from a Scottish sketch show. I guess BD might have caught it "down under" - not entirely sure if it would be his thing though.

All very mysterious.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    Geezagonk is an expression from a Scottish sketch show. I guess BD might have caught it "down under" - not entirely sure if it would be his thing though.

All very mysterious.
    Well many names have been thrown around. I have also been accused of the crime. I deleted my own posts as an alibi, you see.

I'm not sure I trust myself. Oh no, I've got a knife...... ARgh!!!!!!

Never mind, the knife was to butter my toast. I had just forgotten why I was holding it.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

All very mysterious.
    Billy is british from the start, all the other aussies used to say so.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    I'm not sure I trust myself. Oh no, I've got a knife...... ARgh!!!!!!

Never mind, the knife was to butter my toast. I had just forgotten why I was holding it.
    Stabbed with a butter-knife...

Our production value has really suffered; don't even have the proper props...

I suppose it's watery ketchup for blood, eh?

Good grief.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #98
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

All very mysterious.

It would be his 'thing' if he caught it 'down under'. I believe they have a cream for it nowadays.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Billy is british from the start, all the other aussies used to say so.
    Billy was from London as I recall. Scots are as alien to Londoners as Swedes are.

Although I do have a friend from the Dagenham neck of the woods that loves the programme concerned - he just watches it with the ceefax switched on.

Hobbes - completely baffled now - why would you delete J2s posts?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #100
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    We need an update on this situation.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 03-19-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast