Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: at a loss here

im not to worried about it. that ram has all good reveiws so im sure it'll work fine for me. and idc about ram latencys and all that. as long as it works im happy.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    sometime monday i will be ordering a stick of 512mb ram. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820141164

ill let everybody know if it works good since it is really cheap and it seems ppl have some doubts about it. hopefully i can prove them wrong. but check back and ill tell how good or bad the ram is. for only $34 im not to worried about wasting money (even though i havnt little money to begin with...)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    i got the memory today, and it works great. i was told not to buy such cheap memory but i did anyway and im glad i did. it works great and for under $40 with shipping!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820141164

everything loads in half the time and half-life 2 and css let me raise the texture and model quality to high with everything else at medium.. before everything was all low.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylerrought
    i got the memory today, and it works great.
    Define "great", please.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    it works without any problems and is very stable. even lets me run it at 2.5/3/3/11 timings without a hitch at 2.7V. i havnt experienced a single lock-up since ive installed the module, and i had no problems getting it to boot with it in. and guess what, i can still run dual channel memory with 3 sticks. on my motherboard there is 2 blue slots and 1 brown slot. i put my new 512mb module in the brown slot, and i put my 2 256mb kingston modules iun the blue slots, and at boot-up the screen says 1024MB running in dual channel mode at DDR400.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Congratulations.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    i cant tell if ur being sarcastic or not?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    I was in earnest.
    Congratulations.

You had a problem, asked some questions, reached and implemented a decision, and ultimately, were successful.

Makes you today's poster child for how the forum is supposed to work.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    I was in earnest.
    Congratulations.

You had a problem, asked some questions, reached and implemented a decision, and ultimately, were successful.

Makes you today's poster child for how the forum is supposed to work.

Anouther satisfied poster , works for me . I reread this post with a smile , some smart fellow answered his own questions and wondered if we were being sarcastic. You found a good deal and it worked ...............excellent . Some times these forums leave you ,with little time to explain yourself . I try not to take it personal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12