Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible...???

Quote Originally Posted by threelions00
    is there any reason why they couldn't build in the bits needed? if x-box is microsoft, surely they may think of doing it.

Or maybe, money would be less and too many conflicts...give it time

What teh fook are you talking about

2. Games   -   #12
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    like talking to a wall...

do you think that they will (you with me so far?) ever produce multi format machine such as a comibination of pc and x-box etc...
    Last edited by threelions00; 07-17-2005 at 02:39 PM.

3. Games   -   #13
    like talking to a wall...

do you think that they will (you will me so far?) ever produce multi format machine such as a comibination of pc and x-box etc...

There moving more and more towards that. Xbox 360 being able to connect with other devices such as MP3 players and such.

By the way it doesn't matter if your talking to a wall or a forum you have to make your sentances make sense for either to understand you.

4. Games   -   #14
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Its something to do with the fact that games consoles use all their power to the graphics and a PC does so many other at the same time. This means, as I understand it, that PCs will be able to run x-box emulators and stuff once they are a hell of a lot more powerful...or somat.

I am sure that Peerzy will put me straight on the innaccuracies

5. Games   -   #15
    Spelling is also vital e.g. sentences

6. Games   -   #16
    is there any reason why they couldn't build in the bits needed? if x-box is microsoft, surely they may think of doing it.

Build what bits in?

MS thinking of doing what?

What would make too many conflicts?

Give what time?

Your post gives little to no indication as to what the fook your talking about.

How about punctuation?

Or maybe, money would be less and too many conflicts...give it time.
    My point being at least people can understand and respond to my posts and they make sense.
    Its something to do with the fact that games consoles use all their power to the graphics and a PC does so many other at the same time. This means, as I understand it, that PCs will be able to run x-box emulators and stuff once they are a hell of a lot more powerful...or somat.

I am sure that Peerzy will put me straight on the innaccuracies
    Its to do with the fact that an emulator must emulate everything from making the machine make the blinky power button lights (Even though nothing blinks on an emulator. The PC is emualting everything the console does so it has to be running Windows, all of your anti virus, and whatever else in the background then also think of everything the Xbox would do. So even though your loading a game from your computer the emulator says right send this piece of infomation through to the XBOX CPU (Which is a specially designed one) so the emulator is emulating hardware as well as software and whatever else is running on your pc at the same time.

7. Games   -   #17
    Well peerzy, quite an effort. would still only make about level 4a in year 6 SATs

keep trying, you'll get there.

also if my post do not make sense, how did you comeup with an answer?

contradicting yourself there

8. Games   -   #18
    Well peerzy, quite an effort. would still only make about level 4a in year 6 SATs

I was trying to answer your question best i could and your trying to flame me

All of your posts do make sense apart from the one i've quoted.

Lets have a read again;

I said;
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Basically in a few years yes, but right now Pc's arn't powerfull enough.
    Okay so we're all see i've posted that yes. Then you reply with;

Is there any reason what bits? I checked this thread and have found no mention to any bits before and it's not clear what you mean by "bits"?

Well as far as i know a games console cannot also be a company, however Xbox is made by Microsoft.

Thinking of doing what? Building these "bits"?

What money would be less? Where has the money come from? The money gained from what?

What would cause to many conflicts? These "bits" again ?

Give what time? The "bits" to build themselfs? The money to be lost?

Thus explaing why your post didn't make sense.

I think that deserves at least a 5

I could not come up with an answer untill i had posted;

Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    What teh fook are you talking about
    and you had reworded and re-written your post so it was understandable. At which point I answered your question.

Infact fuck that i want a 6

9. Games   -   #19

Tongue

ok...after a re-read, you can have a 5b...you got "you're" and "explaining" wrong.

By bits i meant whatever other hardware was needed, by conflict, i meant different drivers etc, would they all work nicely together etc

and by give it time, i mean that in time, there will be a machine that will do it, well that is what i think anyway

and by do it i mean be a combination of pc and x-box or something else

10. Games   -   #20
    ok...after a re-read, you can have a 5b...you got "you're" and "explaining" wrong.

By bits i meant whatever other hardware was needed, by conflict, i meant different drivers etc, would they all work nicely together etc

and by give it time, i mean that in time, there will be a machine that will do it, well that is what i think anyway

See without that infomation your post ment fuck all to anyone except yourself

Also you forgot to capitlize the first word of your sentences

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast