Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obsessive Compulsive

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    ... if I find a blouse I like, but it comes in 4 colours, and I can't decide which colour I like, I'll just buy all 4.
    And never wear 3 of them
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 08-04-2005 at 11:33 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I also can’t stand to when little kids act crazy in shops. When I see kids like that running around and screaming and the parents just standing there it drives me nuts.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Are you trying to tell us you have a wardrobe of blouses you've bought and not worn RF?

Jonno

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    Are you trying to tell us you have a wardrobe of blouses you've bought and not worn RF?

Jonno
    No... I have a wardrobe full of stuff Nikki bought me
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 08-04-2005 at 11:37 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Lounge   -   #15
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    ... if I find a blouse I like, but it comes in 4 colours, and I can't decide which colour I like, I'll just buy all 4.
    And never wear 3 of them

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    2. Someone bigger than me thinking he can push me around.

Normally if someone is fucking with me I don't mad...well at least until I get hit. If the person is bigger than me I fucking lose it.

3. Getting cut-off to the point of almost being in an accident.

I used always "get back" at the person by either getting back in front of them and hitting the brakes. For reason I would always calm down when found it was an old person. I get so hot headed that mother once always told me not carry my gun in the car.

When I had a Toyota Camry, a fucker in a Ford Expedition hit me almost head on and crunched my car (that was paid for) up to knees. My car was totaled. ......so when I get my Lincoln LS and a fucker cuts me off at the exact same intersection in the excat same manner (making a left on green facing me), I followed that car for about 15 minutes to kick the shit out of him but he never stopped.

4. People that are illogical and try to justify it and with that...
    The people that buy it by default.

I have a habit of calling either of them on it if I'm around it and it's to a fault 'cause many find it offensive.
    People liked to be bullshitted to a degree.
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-04-2005 at 11:42 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene

Jonno
    No... I have a wardrobe full of stuff Nikki bought me
    You do? .......dammit no fair!!

Jonno

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    My OC Behaviors are balancing the checkbooks, and also it really really really bugs me if my socks don't match my outfit.

In the throes of a concussion, after one of my wrecks, someone put hot pink socks on my feet. I had on mint green and black. I guess (don't remember a lot) I became so bothered by them they were removed to ease my agitation.

Hank......uhm.........dirt roads can be fun, you know. I remember being on a lot of them in high school.
    mostly, of course, because I lived on one at the time.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    2. Someone bigger than me thinking he can push me around.

Normally if someone is fucking with me I don't mad...well at least until I get hit. If the person is bigger than me I fucking lose it.

3. Getting cut-off to the point of almost being in an accident.

I used always "get back" at the person by either getting back in front of them and hitting the brakes. For reason I would always calm down when found it was an old person. I get so hot headed that mother once always told me not carry my gun in the car.

When I had a Toyota Camry, a fucker in a Ford Expedition hit me almost head on and crunched my car (that was paid for) up to knees. My car was totaled. ......so when I get my Lincoln LS and a fucker cuts me off at the exact same intersection in the excat same manner (making a left on green facing me), I followed that car for about 15 minutes to kick the shit out of him but he never stopped.

4. People that are illogical and try to justify it and with that...
    The people that buy it by default.

I have a habit of calling either of them on it if I'm around it and it's to a fault 'cause many find it offensive.
    People liked to be bullshitted to a degree.
    B I know exactly what you are talking about.

Someone ran me off of the road a few months back and that was what really made me try to chill out from then on. The lady runs me off of the road because she’s to damn lazy to wait an extra second for me to pass when there was no one behind me. I had to go off the road to avoid hitting her so when she saw me she stopped in the middle of the damn road and waited for me to get back onto the highway. She stayed behind me for a few miles until we got to the next red light and that’s when I lost it. While the light was red I threw the truck in park and got out of the truck and went to her car and started to curse and yell at her. If it had been a guy I would have hit him but since it was a woman I just stood there and berated her until the light changed.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    whypikonme's Avatar Unemployable
    l have a friend whose mother can't leave a room without gathering up the energy inside and shutting the door on it at just the right moment. If she feels she shut the door too early, then the energy would have popped back in and she'd have to do it again. If she shut it too late, the energy would be sticking out, and she'd have to do it again. She'd have to do this a dozen times sometimes, until she felt she'd got it right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast