Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is of interest, I think...

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    sad

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-040506websting_lat,0,6536688.story?coll=la-home-headlines
    In later chats, Doyle gave the detective his office phone number and his government-issued cell phone number so they could have telephone conversations.
    not only is he a pervert, he is a pervert on goverment time.

@Vidcc- I was saying that it was strange that the story had broke, yet a google search of this guy's name last night didn't bring up anything about this story. Now there is news on google- I was wondering where J2K4 got his information, because apparently it is a good source.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestv
    @Vidcc- I was saying that it was strange that the story had broke, yet a google search of this guy's name last night didn't bring up anything about this story. Now there is news on google- I was wondering where J2K4 got his information, because apparently it is a good source.
    It was all over the news yesterday evening, I saw it on a news flash during insanity and colmmes... 7-8 pm my time.

the "breaking news" was online without much detail pretty soon after..... I guess google isn't instant.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I wonder what happened that caused the cops to start an undercover investigation and whatnot?
    The only info I heard to that end was Doyle was caught during a normal and ongoing preventive effort, and the dumbfuck walked right into the net and dropped his info right in their laps.

They didn't even have to set the hook.

As the saying goes-

If brains were gasoline, he wouldn't have enough to power a pissant's motorcycle once around the inside of a donut.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I shouldn't laugh but ...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    I shouldn't laugh but ...
    Hell, why not?

That kind of stupidity is worthy of enshrinement in the Smithsonian.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    The only info I heard to that end was Doyle was caught during a normal and ongoing preventive effort, and the dumbfuck walked right into the net and dropped his info right in their laps.

Apparently the cop was in Florida- I would like to have seen this pervs face when he realized that all the stuff that he said to that "14 year old girl" had been recorded by the cops in a nationwide sting operation. I bet it shocked the shit out of him.
    As the saying goes-

If brains were gasoline, he wouldn't have enough to power a pissant's motorcycle once around the inside of a donut.
    I like that one, but my favorite way of describing someone this brain dead is the wheel is turning, but the hampster is dead.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    I hear he yelled for someone else to answer the door, 'cuz he was like, um, busy.

You know what?

He's got almost a tailor-made insanity plea-no one could be that dumb without chemical impairment or clinical diagnosis of mental defect.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    I wonder what happened that caused the cops to start an undercover investigation and whatnot?

As the saying goes-

Besides the fact that he was pervert, I'm happy that a person this dumb isn't getting my taxpayer money anymore.

Now I can't wait 'till the next Presidential election.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    Now I can't wait 'till the next Presidential election.
    Neither can I...

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast