Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Iplay

Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Imagine - sites yearning to increase their own rarity in invite trading forums.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Vakill's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidice View Post
    wow, that's a nice torrent

on the other hand though, what's up with sites (like RSR, TB, and now iPlay) opening signups? I understand that there's many out there that want to get in, but for those that are a part of it-it kinda stinks because it brings down the rarity. But mainly, isn't it a security threat to those sites? Why not just give out invites??

/rant
    when was RSR open? is it still open?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Member BT Rep: +2
    Way to go green goblin. Awesome find! Finally Iplay now all thats left is that damn rabbit lol!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Acidice's Avatar sunshine live = love BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidice View Post
    wow, that's a nice torrent

on the other hand though, what's up with sites (like RSR, TB, and now iPlay) opening signups? I understand that there's many out there that want to get in, but for those that are a part of it-it kinda stinks because it brings down the rarity. But mainly, isn't it a security threat to those sites? Why not just give out invites??

/rant
    ive tried to trade my way into this site and everyone treated it like gold and, well basically wanted too much.
    Now that ive had a look around and seen for myself whats here im glad i didnt trade.
    Dont get me wrong i like it and will use it but its just like the others i have.
    well I was just making the point about sites in general opening-not about their value.

also, some trackers are just simply rare. because they're rare doesn't mean they're better.

and on a side note, I'm suprised at:
    im glad i didnt trade.
    I guess iPlay isn't for everyone (b/c of all the PAL stuff), but it's awesome in the sense that it offers more than scene releases. It has nice packs that I haven't seen anywhere else. Plus, you can find a wide variety of files there.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Calibur View Post
    when was RSR open? is it still open?
    A couple of weeks ago, and i'm not sure. try going to their site and signing up. PM me for URL if you want.
    Last edited by Acidice; 01-21-2007 at 04:36 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    n00brific :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    imho,

general sites are all the same (iplay, torrentleech, revtt, sct, etc.)

it just depends on community, amount of members, packs, and speed.

iplay = i like

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    Imagine - sites yearning to increase their own rarity in invite trading forums.

*COUGH*scp*COUGH*COUGH*

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I dont want any credit for finding out that iplay was open, i didnt know till i read it here on FST, all i did was put it on this thread as it seems to be more popular than the others.

As for Iplay its a GREAT site all i was saying before was that the person wanted too much when i wanted to trade i hope he is kicking himself in the head as we speak cause i offered a great deal.

cheers

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    I dont want any credit for finding out that iplay was open, i didnt know till i read it here on FST, all i did was put it on this thread as it seems to be more popular than the others.

As for Iplay its a GREAT site all i was saying before was that the person wanted too much when i wanted to trade i hope he is kicking himself in the head as we speak cause i offered a great deal.

cheers
    hehe what'd you offer?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Vakill's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Is RSR open??

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nop..around christmas it was tho

thanks GG,as i said b4..hero of filesharing
    Been There, Done That

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast