Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what can i get for http://bt.pre.hu/?

0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    it seems to be intersted tracker so i will get it or bithumen from the guy who will give me it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by 0110 View Post
    it seems to be intersted tracker so i will get it or bithumen from the guy who will give me it
    most of hungarians have pretorians and they are trying hard to get bHumen...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    PREtorians is only a "copy-tracker" according to bH. bH has awesome pretimes, top high speed and perfect content..as something new released, and it comes off to bH, in 2-5 hours the same thing is uploaded to PREtorians. and the community at bH much more better (on PREtorians there are bunch of retarded teenagers, even in the staff).

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    monodinamo's Avatar 'す水±™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by resigned View Post
    PREtorians is only a "copy-tracker" according to bH. bH has awesome pretimes, top high speed and perfect content..as something new released, and it comes off to bH, in 2-5 hours the same thing is uploaded to PREtorians. and the community at bH much more better (on PREtorians there are bunch of retarded teenagers, even in the staff).
    True.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123