Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beyonce Knowles

Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by .Dan.@19 June 2003 - 00:40
    How do i use or get the newsgroup links ya posted??
    You need a newsserver but you have tmpay for it unless you got one from your ISP

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

2. Music   -   #12
    There are only 14 songs on the album. if you go to www.simplemp3s.com they have it there with a few bonus songs that she released before it.

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.

4. Music   -   #14
    porkshit
    Originally posted by kazaaliteuser007@22 June 2003 - 14:52
    Posting of direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, and Warez sites (including Serial Sites) are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, so those are allowed.
    correct me if im wrong but there was no link posted to a direct download of any pirated material...

5. Music   -   #15
    Poster
    Yeah, the mp3's from www.simplemp3s.com are pretty good. But I'd rather just search for 'www.simplemp3s.com' and the artist's name in Kazaa than mess with their anti-leech crap.
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer --> Fix any corrupted CD image, archive, or video file you've downloaded with Kazaa.

6. Music   -   #16
    porkshit
    Originally posted by DrSpud@25 June 2003 - 15:42
    Yeah, the mp3's from www.simplemp3s.com are pretty good. But I'd rather just search for 'www.simplemp3s.com' and the artist's name in Kazaa than mess with their anti-leech crap.
    yeah you get a whole bunch of shit loaded onto your comp when you do mess with their crap..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12