Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tony Martin

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman@19 June 2003 - 09:24
    Blair has lost the plot with this, his fucking wife makes a fortune from it so why bother killing the Golden Goose?

now that is true !!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+19 June 2003 - 09:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 19 June 2003 - 09:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Curley@19 June 2003 - 08:53

Theres only so far one person can be pushed.
    Does that make it OK for him to produce a shotgun from his cupboard (or wherever it was), load it, aim it, and shoot someone in the back?

I think not. [/b][/quote]
    yeah well maybe if the thieveing bastards werent breaking into his house then he wouldent have had 2 shoot them

shame he didnt kill both of the thiving bastards i been burgled multiple times and the police do fuckall in uk..if i ever caught them in my house they be leaving in a bodybag the little cunts

tony martin needs 2 be freed now, this countrys crime is very bad now (it is in nottingham anyway dunno bout everywhere else) full of heroin addicts which leads 2 them all shoplifting,burgling houses, stealing cars etc to sell to raise drug funds and somthing needs 2 be done e.g bigger prison sentances

fuck Derby County

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    The guys were armed with screw drivers..... he didn&#39;t know if they were going to be used or not.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@19 June 2003 - 09:26

tony martin needs 2 be freed now, this countrys crime is very bad now (it is in nottingham anyway dunno bout everywhere else) full of heroin addicts which leads 2 them all shoplifting,burgling houses, stealing cars etc to sell to raise drug funds and somthing needs 2 be done e.g bigger prison sentances
    "shame he didnt kill both the bastards"?? What ?&#33;&#33;

Should we kill all the heroin addicts as well then to get rid of them, if they are such a problem? As this leads them to burglary, and you say Martin should have killed these other two, are you advocating we should kill all burglars who enter our homes?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by Curley@19 June 2003 - 09:28
    The guys were armed with screw drivers..... he didn&#39;t know if they were going to be used or not.
    Personally, i wouldnt fear my life if they had screwdrivers. And he was a much older (and still is&#33man than me at the time.

Im not denying i would be terrified, but i would never go to those lengths.

I am sane&#33;

Does this excuse him shooting them? No &#33;

A gun is more dangerous (and scary) than a screwdriver(edit:not a gun&#33;&#33.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    A screwdriver can kill. Tony Martin didn&#39;t know what was going to happen next....

"The Englishmans Home Is His Castle"

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Curley@19 June 2003 - 09:45
    A screwdriver can kill. Tony Martin didn&#39;t know what was going to happen next....

"The Englishmans Home Is His Castle"
    Yeah it can kill, but its not as scary as someone pointing a gun at you....

Im an Irishman and my home is my castle too, but i would never, ever, take a gun and shoot someone, it is madness and Mr Martin is not normal mentally, its plain and simple to see.

How can people excuse his actions ?

It baffles me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123