Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uploads for Oink

Quote Originally Posted by don24 View Post
    Hi could someone plz explain for me in most simple way
    how could i uploads for Oink without a warning nor something else.
    because the rules for that it`s like gibberish to me.
    thx

go to the tutorial section of the forums and read, alot. if you don't understand what all of the terms mean, google them and learn.

you shouldn't be uploading there until you understand, because you're going to get a warning and possibly be banned if you break the rules and get warned too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by s2gots View Post
    trandcode is something that has been compressed (and doesn't sound good)...
    at least give correct information, if you're going to try and help someone out. everything on oink is compressed (since you can't upload .wav or other uncompressed formats).

transcoding means taking one lossy source and converting it to another format. for example, you take a 128kbps mp3 file and convert it to a 320kbps mp3 file.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Just check any cds you have or and cds of the people you live with, if you live with anyone. Search and see if they're on the site. Check if the FLAC or v0 rip is uploaded, or if the FLAC doesnt have a log, you can still upload the FLAC again with a log.

On the uploading page there is a link to the jiGGafellz site which gives you a very simple step by step guide to use EAC to rip your cds to V0 or FLAC.

If you need anymore help, feel free to PM me.

Edit: Also it doesn't hurt to check if any of your cds are on the requests. I uploaded some older cds and they were snatched 50+ times, the cd doesn't have to be a new one.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    I found oink very frustrating to upload to because of all the red tape. Pretty much if you didn't buy the cd then don't waste your time uploading it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGarnet View Post
    only one way i think.. you should get populer torrent from other tracker and upload it in Oink...
    thats for lamers. If you do not rip something yourself or have credits to leech it from the source then why would you steal from a uploader or site by taking it to another site.
    some sites do and should ban people who are lamers.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    read the dummies guide in oink ..

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    don24's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    thx for everyone
    Led Zeppelin + Arsenal
    Best Music Best Football

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well make sure that you dont upload anything which is already on site

8. BitTorrent   -   #18