Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: elektronik please

Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    elektronik isn't easy to get, probably it's harder than TR. Only old users have invites, but they don't want to give it away

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I know, I've gotten TR, and I'm very happy with the trance content, especially since I'm pretty much a n00b with trance. But I love electro/house and I'm hoping someone would be willing to give me an invite because I hear it's fantastic for that, I've seen people willing to trade them...

It's just unfortunate because there's really not much out there for electro, they're either quite bad, or really hard to get into.

I'm on psytorrents and electrocaine but ehh, what other options are there, elektronik and TT, I'd guess? And I was thinking elektronik would be easier to get than TT?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    I know, I've gotten TR, and I'm very happy with the trance content, especially since I'm pretty much a n00b with trance. But I love electro/house and I'm hoping someone would be willing to give me an invite because I hear it's fantastic for that, I've seen people willing to trade them...

It's just unfortunate because there's really not much out there for electro, they're either quite bad, or really hard to get into.

I'm on psytorrents and electrocaine but ehh, what other options are there, elektronik and TT, I'd guess? And I was thinking elektronik would be easier to get than TT?
    Much easier.
    And yes, from word of mouth Elektronik has a very nice selection of electro/house. Although, as stated in a previous thread, TT would still reign supreme over it. However, we need to refer back to Elektronik being mucho easier to obtain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12