• yes

27 39.71%
  • no

21 30.88%
  • dose not matter

20 29.41%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lets fight trade

Yes I wouldn't mind seeing it. However I don't know about allowing traders to participate. Whatever works though.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    What else would you want the tracker staff to do?

How about every week they level off your ratio, so you don't have to seed.
    If there are any donations left at the end of the month, they can divide that by the number of members and send everyone a few cents.
    They can burn the movies to DVD's and mail them to your house, or better yet, stop by on movie night with a six pack and a pizza and load it in the DVD Player for you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    it would def make people strive to become a better member.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Pathetic close thread please
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post

If there are any donations left at the end of the month, they can divide that by the number of members and send everyone a few cents.
    They can burn the movies to DVD's and mail them to your house, or better yet, stop by on movie night with a six pack and a pizza and load it in the DVD Player for you.
    Cool, which tracker does (dose) that

plss invite me, me waiting long ago for this tracker, it my dream tracker, me love you long time, email may invite to [email protected]

ratios in sig
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Cool, which tracker does (dose) that

plss invite me, me waiting long ago for this tracker, it my dream tracker, me love you long time, email may invite to [email protected]

ratios in sig
    sent!

enjoy!

and don't forget to rep me

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

LMAO

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    man I <3 seppypom

close the retarded ass thread

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You want to fight trade? First of all, remove torrent website ranking because now people just try to pursuit all high-ranked websites without even thinking if they need them.

If we removed this stupid "What are invites worth" people would start thinking "I get what I need or what matches my interests" not "I want to get all lvl9/10 but I actually don't know even one thing about them.

Just think about it.
    Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I agree a site should be judged based on it's content not entirely on it's rarity.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast