Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: !! Downloading Files from Seedbox DOUBT !!

Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    @boobly :- well i have tried Cuteftp and FlashFXP..so lets try Bulletproof ftp too

Still stuck at 90
    Did u install a new FTP server like I suggested?

Chances are you are still transferring thru secured protocals that adds overhead to the download process.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    how did you pay for your "keyweb seedbox " saroman ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    You wont necessarily get full speeds just because its from an ftp, eg. if your server is the other side of the world or with a company that heavily oversubscribes its bandwidth. A good way to push it up is to open up multiple threads, ie have 5 instances of flash fxp downloading at the same time (one downloading the first 5 rars, the next doing the next 5 etc..)

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ^^^
    Actually when i tried its download only 1 file at one instance..

i.e say i am copying 100 mp3 from 7 subfolders...Its like copyin each mp3 at a time.. I couldnt find anyoption where i could transfer multiple files..

Besides i am getting nearly 1/3rd of my normal speed so i doubt that there some problem with my config
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    wtf ?? am i ignored ?? lol

can somebody quote that post for me .. so that he can see it

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    albatrossSKYER's Avatar t|h|e|s|c|e|n|e BT Rep: +4
    open more than one connection. i had to use 4 connections to max out my 800k down at my house.
    i.e. open more than one flashfxps
    ScT S** ScL ViP sT tD

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ^^^
    oh thanxx..din think of that

Fixing ftp server rite now..!! will try it once its done..

i seriosly wish it works...
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Thats what I was telling you to do. guess you misunderstood my post It does work quite well. Last slow server I had generally required about 8 flash fxps going at once to get my max speed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    lol..yeah i must have misunderstood it

Btw..FlashFXP is best rite.. i mean even with Cuteftp i was fluctuating at around 80..but Flash gave 90

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    you need to install an ftp server on your seedbox.

that solves it all. I dont know if your seedbox is windows or linux, so thats all i can say.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast