Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a collector?

Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    how naughty
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    NO , Just Looking For Good Communities

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    bornwithnoname's Avatar Bit Master BT Rep: +1
    No I was not a collector. I used to use oink for music, demonoid for audio books, and docs.torrents for e-learning. No that my world has been destroyed I am desperately looking for somewhere to get audio books (fiction)

I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it. (Terry Prattchet)

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I fell into the trap once i joined this forum but i have wisened up since. I checked out the "What Trackers are Worth" and "What Trackers Offer" to see what's out there and set myself a goal of only getting the few great trackers and the rest is history.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Papps78's Avatar .. BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I don't collect, i just join many, and then decide which ones I like best and keep those ..

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I must admit, I'm a music tracker whore.
    And a movie tracker whore.
    I guess I collect them in a way.

I love and use them all, though.
    So what's wrong with that?

I don't think having a lot of trackers is a bad thing for someone to do,
    I think it's bad when you want a tracker and you don't even know the content...
    Or if you want BitMe and you don't give a shit about e-learning... or you want BCG and you don't play games.. or BrokenStones and you don't have a mac...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Flicker View Post
    NO , Just Looking For Good Communities
    What the BS is this? Do you really think posts like these are going to rock you some high-end trackers? All it means is that you are buying into some meme that pervades this community in the vain attempt to secure a high-level tracker. Thank you for your attempt at being clever, but I'd rather you just post like you have two brain cells that work.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Aaxel21's Avatar AHHHHH!
    I use to be. I now have a couple that I use often to meet my needs. Although since Oink went down I need another one to fill my music needs. It suck I can't get a new one yet cause I can't get an invite to a good site.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    it pisses me off that people will take one of the few invites u have just to add another tracker to their collection. i only have 4 trackers and use each of them daily

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm active at more than a few sites at the moment. I try to sign up for sites that are worth my time. Why sign up for something that has nothing of interest to me? I have two main sites that I use for music, Demonoid was my e/n site, a couple of others for movies, etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast