Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cloverfield Monster Phone-Camera REVEALED **REAL**

JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well I just finished watching this & it was a waste of money, it was only worth waiting for dl'ing the rip.
    Most of the action was the 4 people running, very few shots of the monster & they werent even that great of shots. But it had a more realistic POV than movies do. I dont want to spoil the movie so I wont say anymore except I was very disappointed. Watching the trailers before the movie was more exciting. So save your money.

Quote Originally Posted by raver03 View Post
    Really gramps? do you wear glasses? First person perspective is an exiting perspective... if it's that bad, why did it get a 8.3 on IMDB? (2,300 votes in one day).
    Maybe because 90% of the voters were kids like the ones all around us on the opening night & anything is awesome to them
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 01-20-2008 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    thelastaccount's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Fight Fight Fight

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastaccount View Post
    Fight Fight Fight
    nah no fight, just saying polls dont mean anything, they were probably fixed so more people would waste their money to see this bomb.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    OXO's Avatar Time is Money BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i didn't like the movie
    I LoVe Be MeMbEr In FsT
    I HoPe I FiNeD A TrUe FrIeNd HeRe

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastaccount View Post
    Fight Fight Fight
    lol, no fighting. I don't believe that all the votes were kids, eve if it is 90% kids, I've seen better movies get lesser votes in a longer time frame. I don't believe in those ratings VERY much either (IMDB). There's not a single movie for me that is "crap" like a lot of people say (i even enjoyed Jason X...lol... well some parts). Everybody likes something from every movie. When people say crap i say go make a movie... to each his own.

PEACE!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    what I said about the kids voting was sarcasm for polls dont prove anything anyway

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    ok , its gone now

but nobody had a backup of this video ?? :/

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    everyone says that the movie sucks
    I better wait for the rip so i wont waste my money

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I didn't think the movie was all that bad. The only thing I didn't like was the shaky camera movement and how stupid the characters were.
    Spoiler: Show

I think the movie would of been 10 times better if done with normal camera style instead of the blair witch way.
    The monster was bad ass and no way near Godzilla, that was kewl.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    best movie of 2008 i expect (not 2008 as in all the movies so far lol - i mean of 2008. period. )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast