Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: If you have to keep one...

Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    torrentleech of course :]
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    You got me thinking for a bit there. I was going to say MMA Tracker but i was torn between them and FSC.

In the end i picked FSC for a few reasons:

1) The Fight Club - Because it is a safe place to talk MMA with out being shot down people (MMA community has a bad rep at doing this, just look at the sherdog forums)

2) Apart from MMA FSC has the biggest archive of MMA related torrents on the net.

3) FSC has 0 day content at great speeds to keep me happy

4) The forums are great and i have lots of friends there
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Scc :-)

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hmmm...this is a very hard decision. There are a few trackers I would hate to give up. But my absolute top two favorites are BCG, and BTmusic.

BCG I would hate to lose because it's the best site on the web for games, and I've been gaming for well over twenty years. So that would definitely be painful to lose. And BTmusic because I'm a huge lover of quality, lossless, music(I'm sure E would be in this tie if I were a member).

If I had to pick between the two, then I would have to stick with BCG. It was my first private tracker, and will always be my favorite. Plus it has that awesome SP mod that I wish all trackers had.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    I'd pick BCG... Best gaming site on the net, an awesome community, and their SP system is amazing!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345