Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [REQ] BitmeTV

cata2008's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    not a good thing to trade for bitmetv .....try tvtorrents.ro

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bump

i really need it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by KvaNt View Post
    I dont want to trade but if it is only way to obtain BMTV I can do it.
    I think that i have all trackers which I need exсept BitMeTV.I really need this tracker for rare TV show like food show, some comedian show, and many others especially Britan and Canadian because on many 0-day/scene trackers it is not presented.
    And i want to obtain this tracker any way.If somebody invite me for free i would be very thankful, but if i will be forced to trade... i will trade.
    You certainly aren't making much of a case for yourself.
    If you want British shows ask for TheBox it's best for those and what Canadian shows you possibly want I have no idea.

Zedex made you a very generous offer a few days ago.Tv.com is a great site why not take him up on it?
    And about the trading bit;do what you want it's frankly none of my business but don't give me horsecrap that you are somehow being forced to.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    I saw screens with bmtv uploads and I definitely sure that it's what i want.I have tv.torrents.ro but on it no food show , rare show, normal speed etc.
    If trading for bmtv forbidden i respect their rules and won't do that.
    For example i looked for Trailer Park Boys(briliant canadian comedy) and only BMTV has it with normal speed.(RevTT also has it but download was very slow.(about 20-30 kb/s)).
    In general BMTV has many exclusive content which i won't enumerate.
    Last edited by KvaNt; 07-13-2008 at 07:20 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12