Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: ESiR - Best HD Release group?

slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by 2slick4u View Post
    I think Esir i ok but looking at WiKi big difference by far better quality, which tracker has most of WiKi releases
    HDChina I believe

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think Esir i ok but looking at WiKi big difference by far better quality, which tracker has most of WiKi releases
    HDChina is their HOME. You've just missed their open signup.

For 720p encodes ESiR is my choice. Just started downloading some WiKi releases, will need a better TV to see the difference. I actually want to see some comparison between these two groups and to source. Does anyone happen have any?
    Also agree that CtrlHD's quality really depends on the actual encoders. I wasted 8G on their Leon 2 in 1 not long ago.
    Last edited by saimer; 11-18-2008 at 04:12 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    HDChina how often they open signups do they have English releases i guess i have to wait or get invited by some1 which i don't see it anyway i got that message thx for the info 已经正式封闭运行,采用邀请机制。如果您想加入,请找到能够邀请您进入本站的朋友。no clu what they saying why not make it simple CLOSED

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    saimer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    HDChina how often they open signups do they have English releases i guess i have to wait or get invited by some1 which i don't see it anyway i got that message thx for the info 已经正式封闭运行,采用邀请机制。如果您想加入,请找到能够邀请您进入本站的朋友。no clu what they saying why not make it simple CLOSED
    You've got it right. Same thing as it's a private site by invite only get an invite from a friend blahblahblah.
    Check back sticky post sites open for signup often and you'll get your chance.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    n00b BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    thank you will check from time to time

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    1. EUREKA
    2. ESIR
    3. DON
    4. CINEFILE
    5. WIKI
    6. CTRLHD
    7. BESTHD
    8. SINNERS

Stay away from

1. Septic
    2. and all others

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    you obviously have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to HD. Scene groups shouldn't be on the list. And I hope that isnt in order of quality cause if it is I would just delete that post.

P.S. Why are you bumping this old thread

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Ive downloaded mostly every group and Ive always found EuReKA releases to be the best of the best. The file sizes are huge, but the quality is the best your going to find. ESiR tries to make the files somewhat smaller, at the price of quality.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    *trolls for scene groups*

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    pinn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    What bitrate of a compressed 720p and 1080p movie is good, and what's bad? Is it a good thing to compare releases with, if I just want quality?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567