Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: iTS?

BANNED BT Rep: +2
    iTS is worst then scl. much worst.

not scl is good to, but its is just trakcer for ppl to say they are member, and sit on acc and do nothing.
    no waste time go there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    its not that bad, but they lack some fuel, it seams like their not moving forward.

hopefully the next year some new ideas will come.

best of luck for the staff. they deserve it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    So I should tell him to request the invite? I don't wanna not use it though.

Is the content good at least? Like do they upload the latest Dexter or Transporter 3 R5?
    I really can't tell you KushBlow, I'm not a member. I'm already at two 0day/General sites(three counting Demonoid), so I really had no desire to join another tracker that offers the same content when I was offered.

It's up to you. If you already belong to a couple 0day sites and you're wanting to gain membership at iTS purely for content, than I would say no. I have a couple good friends that are members, and they both seem to like participating in the forums over there(Of course one of these friends also told me that PTN had a great and active community, which was a huge lie. Whenever I'm on there, there's usually only one or two others members online in the forums, I'm not saying it's a bad coomunity, just not as active as I was led to believe). So if you're into this whole "community" thing, then give it a shot.

You seem pretty interested, so get in if you think you'll like it. Once you get in and you think it's overrated or just flat-out do not like the site and you think you're not going to use it, then simply delete your account to make room for an active member. Then no harm would have been done.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 12-30-2008 at 05:03 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    and what do you care if you aren't a member there?
    Because my friend asked me if I'd like him to request an invite, and I'm not sure if I want it.

get it? got it? good.
    No I didn't get It?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMS View Post
    iTS is worst then scl. much worst.

not scl is good to, but its is just trakcer for ppl to say they are member, and sit on acc and do nothing.
    no waste time go there.
    You have ITS account?I am just curious because you make some tough statements on ITS adress

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    its unconventional , hate it or like it

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    There Is an old axiom: Those who know don't speak, Those who speak don't know.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    There Is an old axiom: Those who know don't speak, Those who speak don't know.
    Good one!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    So I should tell him to request the invite? I don't wanna not use it though.

Is the content good at least? Like do they upload the latest Dexter or Transporter 3 R5?
    I really can't tell you KushBlow, I'm not a member. I'm already at two 0day/General sites(three counting Demonoid), so I really had no desire to join another tracker that offers the same content when I was offered.

It's up to you. If you already belong to a couple 0day sites and you're wanting to gain membership at iTS purely for content, than I would say no. I have a couple good friends that are members, and they both seem to like participating in the forums over there(Of course one of these friends also told me that PTN had a great and active community, which was a huge lie. Whenever I'm on there, there's usually only one or two others members online in the forums, I'm not saying it's a bad coomunity, just not as active as I was led to believe). So if you're into this whole "community" thing, then give it a shot.

You seem pretty interested, so get in if you think you'll like it. Once you get in and you think it's overrated or just flat-out do not like the site and you think you're not going to use it, then simply delete your account to make room for an active member. Then no harm would have been done.
    You're right, I'll just see how it is for myself.

Thanks Funkin .

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    So it seems that noone is a member, yet you have nothing but bad things to say. It probably doesn't live up to the hype, but I'll let the members explain.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast