Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once Upon A Time In Mexico

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I got it wrong, Robert Rodriguez did not sell 1 of his kidneys he just Donated his body 4 experiments... that's how he funded El Mariachi...
    tahts right I have seen that movie once it was on one of those duble sided DVDs with desperado on the back

Dusk till dawn my old man got me when I was 15 didnt tell me what it was about

and I got a huge shock halfway through that movie was crazy but great

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    Once Upon A Time in Mexico was a complete mess IMO. That movie was just like too much Hollywood in it, esp with Johnny Depp. As he puts out more movies I'm convinced he shoulda walked the plank. :pirate: Honestly the only character that didn't piss me off in that movie that I thought would have ruined it was Enrique Inglesias. He played the only decent role. Other than that you have too many bad actors there, and furthermore if you're gonna speak spanish in the movie speak spanish in the movie dont keep switching back and forth, it makes the movie goer listen and then 5 min later start reading on the bottom (doesn't matter to me b/c i speak spanish fluently) but i'm sure it got alot of people's goat. sorry, i just had to vent all that out

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yah what really pisssed me off was when I got it from torrent the sub titles were cut off at the sides couldnt read the f*cking things at the end

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by Adster@28 September 2003 - 13:50
    I got it wrong, Robert Rodriguez did not sell 1 of his kidneys he just Donated his body 4 experiments... that's how he funded El Mariachi...
    tahts right I have seen that movie once it was on one of those duble sided DVDs with desperado on the back

Dusk till dawn my old man got me when I was 15 didnt tell me what it was about

and I got a huge shock halfway through that movie was crazy but great
    dusk till dawn - the TITTY TWISTER!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12