Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IPTorrents.&.FLAWL3SS - FLAWL3SS is now IPT 'in-house' encoding team

Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Word on the street - IPT Uploaders are traders and the staff don't give a fuck.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by NSMB View Post
    Glad to see them go, looking at brrips is like browsing through FSTs forum.
    ?.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    serb is an ass,a blackhat,a phisher,probably donates with stolen credit cards(a given with bosnian and serb hackers) yet he's staffing a torrent site exposed to every kind of personal information that comes with that(who knows what kind of stealers he's keeping when you n00bishly hit the donate button).
    I want to think that the other staffers don't give a fuck but my guess would be he's so innit that the only way to get rid of him would be for them to call sicily and have mickey the animal come see him(I can tell you for a fact that he's big time within the scene and that's probably one of the many reasons he's still being kept).

Also if you've noticed,whenever he's brought up he's usually not being defended but rather being made for excuses,whether consciously or unconsciously that alone should tell you something.

So you see,sometimes its a little more complicated than meets the eye.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    IPT keeps getting better and better and better and better and better
    Last edited by merwais; 09-08-2009 at 11:20 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    serb is an ass,a blackhat,a phisher,probably donates with stolen credit cards(a given with bosnian and serb hackers) yet he's staffing a torrent site exposed to every kind of personal information that comes with that(who knows what kind of stealers he's keeping when you n00bishly hit the donate button).
    I want to think that the other staffers don't give a fuck but my guess would be he's so innit that the only way to get rid of him would be for them to call sicily and have mickey the animal come see him(I can tell you for a fact that he's big time within the scene and that's probably one of the many reasons he's still being kept).

Also if you've noticed,whenever he's brought up he's usually not being defended but rather being made for excuses,whether consciously or unconsciously that alone should tell you something.

What does Serb have to do with this? Also he doesn't have anything with donations on sites where he staffs, and posts like this one are just showing how good is is in what he does.
    And ... you are an idiot, go find a life.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    We were not IPT's official encoding team. We uploaded there as well as tl.

All of your torrents can be uploaded to any tracker if you are a uploader. All we ask is you seed back what you take and and use the same file names and nfo's we use.

Cheers

-Spin-
    Last edited by Spindoctor; 09-08-2009 at 11:44 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiJaK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post

What does Serb have to do with this? Also he doesn't have anything with donations on sites where he staffs, and posts like this one are just showing how good is is in what he does.
    And ... you are an idiot, go find a life.
    Code:
    Ay yo fellas
    Let me get some of this,
    It's Diddy (let's go)
    Just say the word I'ma put it on ya
    You can say you touched the president, Cerock Obama
    I'm a bad boy and that's what bad boys do
    Black ice, black coop, black cars too
    Don't tattoo my name, tattoo my logo
    Let the whole world know you're f@#kin with a mogeul
    You don't need a closet;
    Take you to Taiwan 
    You can have the whole warehouse ladies Sean John
    And on the 14th I'll buy the whole island
    Name it after Champagne and call it Chris Stylin
    (Cerock)
    Yeaahh...I knew that'd have you smilin
    Like Day26 I'll have your ring finger shinin
    lighten up bra christmas is coming
    Anyways,aint it interesting how diddy is still around and still making them millions whilst almost everybody who signs up with badboy at some point either have their careers fade or take a turn for the worst(biggy get'n shot,mase finding God,Loon finding Allah,Danity Kane splitting,<insert more turns here>)
    I think Diddy is a freakin pro probably kept bringing preachers to mase during his studio sessions and maybe sent loon to perform in the middle east with a crew of sheikhs disguised as the entourage.
    Am tellin ya there is always more to it than meets the eye

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    i'm not a member of iptorrents and i'm not sure if i even know who flawless is...

regardless...

with the ridiculous saturation of 0-day trackers these last 3 years or so, i'm glad to see communities stepping up and doing something for their members which sets them apart from the next 0-day site.

i hope more trackers can see how things like this can benefit their members....maybe they'll bring their own offering to the table.
    And you think IPT is the first to do that, right?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    /me lols at this thread and certain posts towards the end..

PS: Gratz to IPT.

PPS: sez ur PM inbox is full. Mind moving the archives?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ^^ yer done

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast